http://www.davidfoster.com/news/2010/09/08/hit-man-returns

Hi everyone. I am not sure if we have this link somewhere already, but here is some information on Michael's upcoming appearance on this great event of David Foster's.   Looks like this will be broadcast on PBS in the future and also for sale on DVD at some point as well.  MB and David go back a ways working together so it's great to see Michael being a part of this on October 15th!!!

Just thought I'd share.  Anyone attending?  If so we'd love to hear all about it here on the forum.  Sounds like a great time and what a wonderful group of singers Michael is a part of!

Robin in MD:)

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail!!LOL Glad to see it will be released on both CD and DVD!!! GREAT!! Looking forward to catching it on PBS Great Performances and DVRing it too!

Robin :)
Anyone attending tonight, please let us know how things went!!
Have fun!
Thanks Florin, It shows up on the home page too when he blogs!! I really hope we get a release date and title of the Christmas CD soon!!!! This is perfect promotion for it!
I believe the name is "Home For Christmas"....or that's what it was but you know they have a tendency to change things!!LOL I don't know what Michael will be singing with Seal but since it is a David Foster special I'm thinking it would be a David Foster song....who knows some good ones? Gail
Thanks Gail for the possible album title. I didn't hear that before or if I did I forgot.. Getting old and forgetful anymore.. Ugh!

There are so many great David Foster songs out there, I don't know what to say on that one! Wow!
I hope we hear after tonight what MB did end up singing for the rest of his part of the show.

Thanks!!
http://www.davidfoster.com/news/2010/09/08/hit-man-returns Here is a link with a bit more info about the concert tonight. Gail
Hello my darling Gail and thanks a million for posting this link! When you told me that maybe, since this will be a David Foster special, chances are that Michael and Seal would be singing a David penned song and I have to admit that it makes sense. However, in the article you’ve just posted the link to, it says:” Foster, who gives new meaning to the Beatles tune “I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends,” will host a who’s who of incredible voices including Seal, Martina McBride, Donna Summer, Charice and many more who will perform songs either written, produced or connected to the 15-time GRAMMY winner. “ Just to find out if I was right, I had to check Seal’s “Soul” album and the CD Universe page says:” Veteran producer David Foster gives the album a sleek yet natural feel, further heightening the compelling nature of Seal's performances.” My MB poster on my freezer next to the computer saw the biggest smile anyone ever saw! Lol At least, I know it’s a possibility and I will anxiously wait for your report my dear! Have a fantastic time Gail and God bless you! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, a very happy Sylvie from Canada
Oh my freaking goodness Florin Tanase, you should have put a warning with that video! Lol Phew! Okay pals and gals: take your heart medicine before you open this file! All I have to say is: “I’ll have what he’s having!” lol Thank you so so very much for posting this Florin, God bless you! Wow, what a preview! Thanks again, big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx P.S.: Do you have any more like this? :D
Thanks Florin for the video!!!! Seems that we will have to wait until March 2011 for this to be broadcasted...
Thanks Eva for the link!!!!!
Thanks guys for the video clip and the pictures. It will be fun watching this one in March! Cannot wait!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzvkekW5r9c

Michael and Lara Fabian - "The Prayer"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service