Just got word that Michael is on The 3AW Denis Walter interview will be broadcast at 8:35pm Pacific Time;
11:35 Eastern Time.  I know some of you may have missed it but trying to get an mp3 or link to it somewhere. http://www.3aw.com.au/deniswalter

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for information Gail and if only I had read your message first for I believe I have just missed it !! :)   Can I just say someone is getting their times mixed up because if it is 8.35 p.m. Pacific Time it can't possibly be 11.35 a.m. Eastern Time it would be 1.35 a.m. Eastern Time in LA ........how you can spot the mistake is 8.35 p.m. till 11.35 a.m. is more than 24 hours and it can't be more than 24 hours !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.  

Just posting what I'm given...it totally confuses me!!!LOL  Here is the mp3 file of this interview if you missed it....sent by the same person who gave me the above info!!
Attachments:

Thanks Gail

I hadn't heard this one so thankyou :)

I was so happy to hear Denis mention "Eva Cassidy" and "Fields of Gold" AND HE EVEN PLAYED PART OF IT OMG WONDERFUL I AM SO VERY HAPPY :)

Really good interview :)

And anyone that hasn't heard Lady GaGa sing with Tony Bennett the song is "The lady is a Tramp" I love it and it really shows Lady GaGa voice

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Gail, OMG, thank you so much for posting this and please thank the person who shared the mp3 with us, a wonderful interview! I so agree about the Eva Cassidy duet. I’ve recently listened to Eva’s solo version of it and I would say that Michael added a warm glow to it, if that makes any sense... Thanks again Gail, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for  this too!

Thanks!

Very interesting interview.

Must say really enjoyed listening to all the latest interviews.

Take care.

Gail K. South Africa

Thanks again for posting link over here.....we are getting spoiled with all these interviews and we still have Germany to come - can't wait !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service