Michael comes in April/Mai 2014 finally back to Germany!

The ticketsale starts on 6th November 2013.

YES YES YES !!!!!!

Views: 861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Petra, thank you so much for posting this: this is going to make a lot of my friends very happy! Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Checking on these but it looks to be correct..can't officially post until I get the word but here are the places it says"

Michael Bolton - Tour 2014
23:04. Berlin, Friedrichstadt Palast
25.04. Rostock, Stadthalle
26.04. Erlangen, Heinrich Lades Hall
28.04. Munich, Circus Krone
30.04. Stuttgart, KKL Hegel Hall
02.05. Eat Philharmonic
04.05. Leipzig Gewandhaus

Hi Everyone,

so exciting news!!! I'm already collecting friends and family to join me. BTW, "Eat" (02.05.2014) means the city "Essen", the only city MB will visit in Northrhine-Westphalia which is a western part of Germany. The other cities are in the east and south. Essen is less than an hour of driving and my sister lives there... Am I lucky or what??? LOL

All the best, Astrid

So, so pleased for you Astrid ......what a wonderful start to May you are going to have !!!! :)    It is all just such terrific news.....that boy of ours sure knows how to make a woman happy !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Hey Astrid.......are you going to knit him a scarf as a gift   ??????  ROFL   You could do one side and I'll do the other and we can tell him he can join them in the middle !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

CONGRATS Asssstrid!!! Fabulous news and have an absolute wonderful time!!! My oh my....the concerts keep rolling on!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Petra and do hope more than one suits you !!!! :)    Terrific news and delighted for you all, absolutely delighted.......the Tour Review thread is going to be bursting as well as buzzing in 2014 !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes it is Sylvia!!! MB will be all over the globe next year!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service