Views: 1316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tickets auf ticketmaster.de

Hi Siegfried and good to read you again here !!! :)   Have to let you know that your picture has not come out.    I presume it is one of the official Tour Schedule for the German Tour that I am pretty sure you see Michael signing in video of him in Hamburg but unfortunately it has not appeared Siegfried !!

Hallo Siegfried und gut, Sie wieder hier zu lesen!!! Haben, damit Sie wissen, dass Ihr Bild nicht herausgekommen ist. Ich nehme an, dass es eines der offiziellen Tourplan für die Deutsch-Tour ist das ich ziemlich sicher bin, Sie sehen Michael anmelden Video von ihm in Hamburg, aber leider ist es nicht erschienen, Siegfried !!
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MICHAEL BOLTON IN CONCERT

23.4.2014 BERLIN (Friedrichstadt-Palast)

25.4.2014 ROSTOCK (STADTHALLE)

26.4.2014 ERLANGEN (Heinrich Landes Halle)

28.4.2014 MÜNCHEN (Circus Krone)

30.4.2014 STUTTGART (KKL Hegel-Saal)

02.5.2014 ESSEN (Philharmonie)

04.5.2014 LEIPZIG (Gewandhaus)

Exklusiver VVK auf ticketmaster.de  ab 6.11.2014

Here is the official Tour Schedule which I believe you tried to post Siegfried.....Petra has put on MB Dates Added thread.

I saw a small poster with informations about Michael Bolton concert in the underground of Berlin today.

WELCOME back I.I.I.I. and good to have you here again !!!! :)   Hope you are going to be able to go to Michael's concert in Berlin and after Michael has been in Germany he is coming over to the UK for a tour so I am eventually going to see him.   Hope you stay around and let us know about Berlin !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service