Hope no one minds but I thought best to start a new thread for this as believe there could be plenty to share and discuss on it.  Will start by placing on here tweet Michael has posted and if you go into the link it not only shows you tweet but gives you details about how to enter competition to become a backup singer in Michael's band for 1 week by taking you into video that Michael has made explaining the rules and here is link into that video  http://youtu.be/GF6NDRH4w2c 

Michael Bolton @mbsings   

I'm looking for a backup singer!Upload an audition video & get your friends, family & fans to vote! Hope to see you …

BELOW IS LINK INTO PAGE WHERE YOU CAN ACCESS VIDEOS OF ENTRIES RECEIVED SO FAR and where you can vote on them.  To vote, you have to create an account, by signing up with Dream Jobbing and it is quite simple to do and each time you go in and want to vote you log in.  You do not have to create an account to just listen to videos.

You can vote as often as you like for any video but you are only allowed to vote once for it within a 24 hour period.

When you go into link to view videos uploaded please access "see more" at foot, as there are more than shown on initial page.

http://dreamjobbing.com/dreamjobs/MichaelBolton#647

Round 1: DreamJob applications open to everyone
Dates: November 5th, 2014 - December 15th, 2014

Round 2: Top 20 announced
Date: December 15th - Voting closes
Date: December 17th - Top 20 announced

Round 3: Top 20 interviewed
Date: December 17th - December 19th

Round 4: Winner announced
Date: 9th January, 2015 (notification of change in date from Dream Jobbing on 6th January)

Round 5: DreamJobbing Live - Michael Bolton Backup Singer
Dates: The DreamJob will take place from January 19th - January 26th, 2015 in Florida

Round 2 COMPLETED and Top 20 have been announced and here is link which will take you into those who have been selected: http://dreamjobbing.com/dreamjobs/MichaelBolton

WINNERS OF DREAM JOBBING'S COMPETITION ANNOUNCED AND THEY ARE :

Charlotte France  and  Naika Richard

http://dreamjobbing.com/dreamjobs/MichaelBolton

Views: 4149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can understand exactly what you mean Michael...time is running out !!!   I somehow do not believe they will have notified anyone before official announcement made for they couldn't take the chance of the person not spilling the beans, either now, or in the future, and that would be exceptionally unfair on all of you....truly do not think that Michael so fingers still crossed for you and hope you sleep well tonight !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Now we all hope that we can share here in the next 18 hours the winner! Please, crossed all your fingers!!!

Petra (Germany)

It has been announced that two contestants have won the Dream Jobbing competition to be Michael's backup singers and they are Charlotte France and Naika Richard

http://dreamjobbing.com/dreamjobs/MichaelBolton

If you follow link and scroll down the two girls videos are on the page and you can listen to their auditions.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

How neat! Charlotte was on of my fav's!!

Robin in MD :)

I wish I was going to the FL shows to see these two ladies performing with MB and the band.. Crossing fingers we get some reviews and some photos from the fans going over in the tour thread!!

Thanks for the update Sylvia. I hope Michael H isn't too disappointed... Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Congratulations Charlotte and Naika!

My favorite, Arshiel, did not win, but surely will go her way!

Petra (Germany)

well, it's not fair, he could take a MALE & a FEMALE

That's my opinion!

Silvy :-( (Switzerland)

Hi Silvy,

the boss decides! I think our opinion is here secondary! Michael will have his reasons for the decision. In any case, it's great that two candidates with him are stands on stage! He would have to choose only one! That alone shows that he himself did not easy decision!

Petra (Germany)

Thought would share with you part of an e-mail I have received from Dream Jobbing relevant to backup singer with Michael.  Believe their write-up is good as it shows that in the final selection, Part 3, not only Michael was involved but also his Team as you must remember they had to carry out background checks on the suitability of the Top 20 chosen before a winner(s) could be decided upon.  Michael was much more involved, on a sole basis, on the selection of the Top 20 but in choosing the actual winner(s) it was a much more involved process. 

"Congratulations to Naika Richard, a student at the Berklee College of Music in Boston, and Charlotte France, an aspiring singer from the United Kingdom, for landing their DreamJob as Michael Bolton's back-up singer on tour! Michael's management team was so impressed by the many talented applicants that it was impossible for them to narrow it down to just one winner."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia! Two nice girls! I hope the two have great fun with Michael!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall! Who yet???

Petra (Germany)

I got this too. Nice they explained how the choices were made.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service