Sorry i havent posted on here for a long time but just had to review the MB concert in Dublin.  

It was the best show i have seen MB do in years.  Both himself and the band were on fire.  I do believe it was the crowd that got them going it was an awesome atmosphere, the arena was packed out, the most people i have seen at a show in years.  There were chants of "we love you Mickey" lol obviously Mickey short for Michael in Irish which did make me laugh and MB laughed at this.  The singing from the crowd was so loud it was great to hear, he did at one stage was there any point in him being there.  The show itself had a mixture of classics "to love somebody" "Georgia" and of course from the middle of the arena "when a man loves a woman", the real treat was hearing the new songs from Songs of Cinema.  Stand by me which was the 1st song was so good, I got a Woman but my favourite had to Old Time Rock and Roll.  We had 1 hour 40 mins of simply one brilliant song after another. Cant wait till Autumn next year when MB starts his UK tour to do it all over again.

Views: 187

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad you had such a great time Lynne!!

Thank you xx

Hi Lynne and thanks for coming in to share. It sounds like the show was quite a treat for both Michael and the audience. Thanks for sharing part of the setlist. I’m glad to hear you’ve had such a great time Lynne, thanks again for sharing! :D By the way, I’m not sure how long it’s been since you’ve posted here, but Robin in Md still has a tour review thread for reviews and such, if you’d like to read other people’s accounts, view pics etc:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/welcome-to-the-2017-tour-...

Take good care Lynne. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi. I always posted in the wrong place seems like nothing has changed lol xx

lol Don't worry about it Lynne, just happy you shared, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I've just found your post Lynne and thanks so much for coming in and for super review.  So, so glad you had super time and hearing him and seeing him go on the new ones from SOC is fantastic, isn't it ???   Wish he would do a complete rock n' roll album !!! lol   Thanks so much for sharing your pics for they are lovely, thanks Lynne !!! :)

Here's hoping next year, whenever tour is, we might get chance to meet.....hope so !!! :)

Thanks again Lynne and take care !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Lynne, I just found your review here. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing time at the show. Lovely photos too. No worries it's not posted in the tour thread, I'm happy you shared your night with us all on the site here.

My new fav is Old Time Rock & Roll too from the new CD!! He did it in NC and I was thrilled back in February.. It's so cool him rockin out on that one!!LOL

Thanks so much for posting.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service