Hi, Sophie and I just wondered - what was the final total of last years fan reception please?
£1000 was mentioned in november last year but no final figure.
Did any of the three charities receive the donation yet?
Would be lovely to hear that everyone's donations were helping the charities.
We couldn't find any information anywhere about this on the forum or facebook.

I have also posted this question over on the fan reception facebook group page. I have posted it on the forum so people who aren't on facebook also get the information we are all asking for.

Love Deb and Sophie XX

Views: 5004

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i did not delete my posts 

i did not temove cast as a friend

i will send the originals to gail so she can see for herself and verify them

Nobody but the person who put the posts up can delete them EXCEPT admin.......so are you blaming admin. for your posts being deleted ???????

Sylvia.

no not blaming anyone but things happen as we all know with web sites

i am as i have said going to let gail see the originals and she will verify them one way or the other although she will not have to veryify the MBC as i have asked her to place on here that MBC has received the check when they get it.

i didn't say you'd deleted me I just thought you had suspended your account that's all :)

Now I am confused Catherine......why would you think Juliet has asked Faye to write something ?????   Juliet has already stated that she had a letter from WA and she was going to post it here on Monday and as that letter was dated April, 2012, I would have thought that was when letter orginally written or has Faye just put that date on because Juliet asked her to yesterday or the day before so that she had some "prove" that money was paid.

Am starting to see that Debra's idea of getting in touch with the Charities involved is the far better, safest and wisest course of action to take and the only one whereby we can be guaranteed the truth.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry. My bad. Deleted the previous comment and didn't relise I couldn't comment on why. Give me a minute and then I will read your post.

I had another look at the letters. The paper has the heading and at the bottom is the official name and  address.

What I meant about writting something down was literally a 'note' rather than a formal letter but used headed paper so that it is official.

I said it looked like a fax because of the quality of the print. The typing is impossible to read under the logo and the overall quality is low grade where as a posted letter being scanned is usually a much better copy. There is no way I would even hazzard a guess at when it was sent so I think it's best to errr on the side of caution and except the letter as dated.

All we can do now is wait for Juliet to return. I thought that she was going away until the 13/8 not September.  I think she is doing this, because not only is she going away, but she doesn't want to respond as her only objective appears to be posting the letters/receipts. Juliet did post somewhere that It could take upto 4 weeks for MBC accounts to recieve, process and acknowledge via reciept. It's by no means their fault though, I don't want it to look like I'm bashing them, they're not a machine.

I just think it could be September before we have the info we need to resolve the matter but may be sooner. All we can do is wait, not ideal, but our hands are tied right now.

the qualioty is because i had to copy and then scan it so i could pdf it to go on here - i will try and do another scan that is better quality

There's nothing wrong with faxing a letter to someone who spoke to you about a letter. It gets it to them quicker than the mail.

like i said if i let gail see the original she can verify it as i know she wont mention any of the personal stuff.

Hi Catherine

That could explain the letter quality but it clearly confused things further!!

Yes one of Juliet's posts did say she was going away and won't be back in UK until 12th September but not back to be on here until the 13th September.

With that in mind I thought Juliet may have just given everyone a truthful account of what happened and an apology for the confusion or something like that given the seriousness of the matter.

She has kind of made the whole thing even more confusing by posting the attachment and then disappearing again taking all the comments away again!!

So none of it ideal at all..

Hi Catherine - I replied to your deleted comment but I think it still makes sense.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service