Hi, Sophie and I just wondered - what was the final total of last years fan reception please?
£1000 was mentioned in november last year but no final figure.
Did any of the three charities receive the donation yet?
Would be lovely to hear that everyone's donations were helping the charities.
We couldn't find any information anywhere about this on the forum or facebook.

I have also posted this question over on the fan reception facebook group page. I have posted it on the forum so people who aren't on facebook also get the information we are all asking for.

Love Deb and Sophie XX

Views: 5004

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin

I had my doubts a while ago but it wasn't until they started selling tickets for this years fan reception that I questioned what happened to last years collected donations.

After the reaction I got it made me think something is up here but I wasn't really prepared for it going like this I must say!!

DON'T SHOUT AT ME!

I just want to say that before people go to the police the impact of this on Michael and the Charities involved needs to be considered. I'm not telling anyone what to do I merely say that this ill impact on them so please don't be too quick of the mark.

This message is IMPARTIAL and has nothing to do with taking anyones side. I'm just asking people to b-r-e-a-t-h. It's a sensitive issue. Just be respectful and inform those it impacts on out of respect before taking action.

I appreciate your comments and concern Catherine. No argument from me.....just stating the facts and I want the truth out for Michael's sake. I won't shout. As of now the only people to be investigated IF that happens are Jennifer and Juliet for they still have the money! Or do they?? We don't know. It is a sensitive issue and I fully understand the gravity of the situation. That is where my concern lies. What goes around comes around. The two people involved created this mess and now they need to fix it.....if not....it is a CRIME. Plain and simple. And something to be said about their own integrity and reputation!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know what you mean but we need all the info. It's starting to come online but power issues are slowing it down.

This is what I was saying to you Catherine on fb private message about how it will impact on MBC and Michael himself if this is not sorted out. That is why Jennifer and Juliet need to sort out this mess. But I have to say with this lastest information coming out from february it's not going to be easy for them to explain the different accounts of what has gone on.

No one wanted any of this - we didn't know when we donated our money that this would happen - it's an absolute mess!!

Sorry, there is a miss spelt word in there. Ill should say will. Should also say breathe not breath. My phone tripped out.

Not taking action yet Catherine .....just advising of what the outcome CAN be if that pair don't get themselves sorted pronto !!

Sylvia.

Fair play Sylvia. Debra sent me a FB message about being concerned about the impact and I agreed. The questions are valid and the answers are confusing :/

I have just placed the below post in the Michael Bolton UK Fan Reception page on Facebook .......

The below statement is contained in a post that Jennifer Steadman placed on Michael Bolton's website on 20th February, 2012 and yet she knew that monies had been removed from the said bank account and disbursed to two charities in November, 2011.......believe it is now more than apparent that you are lying Jennifer as much as is Juliet and I would advise you both, very, very strongly to get this matter sorted, once and for all, because if it is not the London Fraud Squad may just have to become involved.......that is not a threat, because I do not threaten, it is promise.

"All of the funds from last years fan reception are safely trucked in a named bank account that both Juliet and I are signatory's for and seeing as neither of us live in the same town, neither of us can draw any money out without the other being present which of course we have no need to do because we are still adding to the funds in varying manners."
Sylvia.

You have posted on facebook the truth as written by Jennifer Steadman herself. Everyone else can make their own intelligent decision now.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I should like to say at this stage, because definitely something that "stinks" has gone on, we have uncovered it and we know, and as we all agree this whole matter can impact greatly on MBC and thereby on Michael himself I feel that if Juliet can come up with evidence that monies have been paid to two of the charities and evidence is also produced on the money going to MBC with it quite clearly laid out what her's and Jennifer's expenses are in this matter and once this is done to our satisfaction, BOTH JENNIFER AND JULIET GIVE AN UNQUALIFIED APOLOGY TO ALL OF US we agree to let the matter rest.    If we keep on and on we are only upsetting ourselves and, as far as I am concerned, those two don't deserve to have the knowledge that they can put any of us into that position.....they deserve absolutely and utterly nothing but complete and utter disdain.

Sylvia. 

Agree Sylvia. I posted the the letter of facts as stated by Jennifer herself and now we shall just wait as you all have for the past year.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service