One of my favourite

Views: 99988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a beautiful picture of Michael taken at the hotel he is staying at in Jamaica today 25.1.2013 and hotel is called Secrets Wild Orchid & St. James.....now that is some name !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Today? So let´s fly to Jamaika !!

Ivana

Great photo and thanks Sylvia for bringing it over :)  Looks like MB got some new shoes...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Kathy, his shoes ... very appropriate for Jamaica ...LOL. I wish I had his health. Flying back and forth from cold to heat to cold. I hope he stays in perfect condition to work off his schedule! Have a nice Sunday, Astrid.

Hi Asstrid....Michael always has a little surprise in his photos!! lol Have you seen MB's interview from this morning? If not...what a treat  is awaiting you!! Watch asap....it is delightful!!! Michael just made my Sunday :)))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thought it better to put this set of photos I have found from the Cat Greenleaf interview for the Talk Stoop show on here rather than put them all on the Promotions thread but felt I just had to share them for they are all so darn cute and lovely and I adore everyone of them.   The bulldog by the way is female, I hope, for she is called Gracie and as Cat tweeted she certainly took a liking to Michael and Cat admitted that she kind of took a liking to MB herself !! lol

I am quite jealous of Gracie !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I think if you do a survey, sylvia, we would be more than a little jealous of Gracie, they are both very attractive, and it is a time that seems so natural that you appreciate ten times.

Thank for the pictures Sylvia

katia

GREAT photos Sylvia!! Thanks for posting :))) That dog all tangled in Michael's legs is too cute!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I like that too Kathy R!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks for these! Love the dog, who obviously loves MB! LOL!
I like MB's smile in the second pic as he is looking down at Gracie.
Joy
NJ

Set of 8 pictures of Michael leaving LAX Airport on 6th February headed to Las Vegas for show on 8th .........

.......and this one is of MB having a jamming session with the band during a break in rehearsals for the Las Vegas show on 7th February............

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

thanks for all amazing pictures

with love Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service