One of my favourite

Views: 99988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too Pilar!!!

Robin in MD :)

Ditto on that ladies! Love that laughing face!!

Joy;)

NJ

Thanks Sylvia I loveeeeeeeeeee this picture. Just to see a real laugh and not that he has to lol lol....

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pilar,

Oh that first one, life size is nice, nice, nice!!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Here are photos from the concert in Warsaw, Poland last night, 10th May, and they are from one of our youngest members on here, Julia, who is from Poland.  I have put a review from her on Tour thread along with a couple of other photos and I will create an album in the Photo Section for her where I, obviously, will put all the photos together.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks to Julia. She got some fantastic photos of MB. Will check out her album once you have it up in the Gallery.

I hope she comes in and posts!!

Thank her again!

Robin in MD:)

Pictures from Michael's press conference in Bucharest, Romania on 16th May, 2013.

Thank you so much for posting these pics, Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Sylvia,

Thank you so much for the pics.  Kinda good, aren't they?

Again THANKS~

Donna

PA

Think this is a beautiful photo of Michael and Delta Goodrem when they recorded the Ellen Show together which was aired today 23rd May.

Aldo I love Michael in a white shirt ...this one is not to bad at all lol lol ........lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Oh I forgot to say that I love it when his hair is a little shorter lol.......Makes you younger Michael ;) but It looks beter on you.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service