One of my favourite

Views: 99988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been a while since I have put anything in here but I definitely think this one deserves to be here and it is of Michael with Sam Bailey the contestant in the UK X-Factor show that Michael is more or less "mentoring" and is certainly giving her all the support he can.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very lovely photo of the 2 of them, Sylvia.....thanks for posting. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

thought i might share this pic of Michael at home, have a nice day everyone

I have this amazing pic too

thanks  Marie

BELLISSIMA FOTO, E' BELLO VEDERE MICHAEL A CASA E VESTITO MOLTO CASUAL

GRAZIE PER LA FOTO CLAUDIA 

Thanks Marwen and haven't seen that picture before and wonder if he still has that bust in the garden ???

another one

this one amazing for You

Thanks Marie and have only got the picture of the bust in his garden not him with it so thanks for share !!! :)   The one on the horse I believe I have seen before and that is a photoshop job for it is not Michael on the horse;  his head has been superimposed and can't remember what film the shot comes from if it is a Tom Cruise one, or not, but it is a good photo nonetheless.

Una curiosità mi sapete dire dove abita Micheal, ho visto delle foto della sua bellissima villa ma non so dove sia

grazie ciao a tutti claudia 

Claudia is making reference to Michael's house and she doesn't where it is and so I will tell her in Italian or as best I can in Italian for it will only be what Google allows !!!!! LOL.

Ciao Claudia. Michael vive a Westport, Connecticut, USA. È che bella casa.

grazie Sylvia sei sempre carina e veloce nelle risposte

ciao 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service