One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Astrid:

Thank you for these links!  A great interview - love Jay's comment about the sheep herder song (Bah, Bah, Bah!).  Really cute!  Michael's a good sport!

Yes, totally enjoyed DOTB!

Thanks much,

Diane

Sylvia:

Wow!  How cool is that!  I guess Michael didn't become aware of the mistaKe until it was too late.  Just makes it more special for you to have now!

I'm hoping for you to be able to get to a concert and get your copy signed!!!  Do you have it framed like Robin?  I've added "obtain a copy of BBB" on my "to do" list!  Nice to know copies were still around at some point.  Don't know if any still are.

Thanks much,

Diane

No, I haven't got it framed Diane (wow, that is a surprise !!! LOL) and I think too I would be too scared to take it out of the house for knowing me I would lose it although, at the same time, I would love Michael to sign it.....maybe one day !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

concerning BBB: MB spoke of that mistake several times; he mentioned it in this interview (Deseret News, Monday, May 22 1995) too:

"The first record I recorded for them (CBS records) arrived with my name spelled Michael Bolotkin on the label, with the wrong version of the wrong song," he recalled.

(http://www.deseretnews.com/article/460177/AN-OVERNIGHT-SUCCESS---OV...)

Concerning the frame - LOL - if there is an item to be protected under glass it should be this 45! (Even though MB seems not to be too proud of it ... LOL). And protected like this you should be able to get it signed asap! What about these UK TV appointments ... don't you see a chance??? OK I should shut up because I missed him last December less than 25 km from my home :-(((. But at least I had no idea that he was that near. Now what is your excuse??? LOL

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

PS: Congratulations !!!! LOL

Thanks for that information Astrid because I have never seen that article but from it comes another question; what did Michael mean by saying the "wrong version of the wrong song" ??????   Do not understand that statement !!!!

On his visit to the UK next week I really do believe nearly 500 miles is a little bit far to travel with just the thought that I might see him..... my "obsession" with Michael doesn't go that far but I am sure there are plenty who would and have travelled those kind of distances for a glimpse of the man  !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Astrid,

Thanks to this link you put in, I decided to do a search online and found some amazing info from 1995. See my thread in "General Chat About MB".

Thanks for the inspiration for me to spend some quality time on Google!

Joy

You will get it signed eventually Wee One!!! That is a real treasure to get signed :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The only trouble is Kathy I will need to travel with a suitcase to a concert because of "stuff" I would like signed and the presents I have for him or maybe the answer is to go to a few concerts.....now I am really dreaming !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia you won't be on the couch this time Michael comes your way so you will have time to get many things signed!!! I will be out there trying to collect some Michael signatures myself this year.....and perhaps a book tour...oh my :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia,
Here is the baggage handler with your
MB memorabilia to be signed when you finally
get off to your Michael concert!
Be sure to tip him well my dear!!
Joy

HYSTERICAL Joy!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG I apologize unreservedly if I upset anyone by saying this but Joy, I am ROFLLMAO and a little "bleep" star could go in the middle of that lot too !!!!! LOL.   Oh, wow, that is a keeper and I believe I will put it out on FB and have a real good laugh !!!! LOL    On tipping him well does everyone agree that one of my framed photos, that he can have as a keepsake, would be payment enough.......only one question.......which suitcase are THEY all in ???????????????? ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service