One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Sylvia and Joy

Beautiful pics. I love them !!!

Take care

Mariu

Think this is a super picture of Michael and Orianthi and deserves to be on here.....hope you agree and that you like......taken in Adelaide, Australia on 19th April, 2012.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very cute photo!!! Thanks for bringing over Sylvia :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Know these two are in a few places but they are so beautiful they just have to come on here and stay forever and they are the two from Adelaide taken, shall we say for history's sake, 19th April, 2012, when MB did his show there...I like detail !!!! LOL.

and here is another one that I think should be on here and it is of Michael and Ashley at that Gala and LOOK what THEY got UP TO......yeah,  jealousy will get me nowhere !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Sylvia, this is a very special picture, thanks so much for putting it here:)! Ashley looks sooo precious, and Michael is kissing her cheek, because he really is a special man, and he is kind & loving to his Ashley! It's absolutely breathtaking! she needs to keep a count of all her kisses, so she can brag to Us!

I"M LOvin this Pix....:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

This goes out to Dianna Shipman for the great idea of starting this thread!!
It is now:

Thank you Dianna!!

Thanks for spotting that one Joy and I add my THANKS to Dianna for starting it too for I sure have had FUN times on this thread and here goes with a little picture and it is the most recent one, I believe, of MB standing outside the Sydney Opera House with the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background and how appropriate for OUR lovely and special friend, Dianna, that it is taken in the land "UNDA" as MB has coined it......I am just dying to hear MB's Australian accent.....it has GOT to be as good as Bob Dylan !!!! LOL. 

Thanks again Dianna for starting such a wonderful thread.....THANKS !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Some new pictures which I found on the internet.

Ivana

How blide all of us are !! There stands Michael Bolton !!! next to you and you do not see him !!!

Ivana

On your pictures Ivana both of them are on here somewhere for your first one is one Astrid had and second one, although a lot smaller, is one I have....great pictures nonetheless and lovely to see again !! :)

I didn't want to say anything Ivana about it actually being me in the car that was why I didn't get out and I know, quite unbelievable all those people walking past and not one spotted Michael, but on the whole he was quite pleased for he got the picture taken quietly, just like another tourist and that was fine......didn't want to let on where I am just now..... wanted you all to think I am still in Scotland when really................................ !!! LOL     Here for you all is the latest picture I took of Michael today just before we went and caught a bite of lunch over at the Sydney Harbour Bridge.....absolutely beautiful this side of the harbour and I do hope you like the picture for I believe Michael looks rather stunning in it and of course he just couldn't help smiling like that  when he looked at me !!!! ROFL.   Seriously, hope you all do enjoy the picture for it is BEAUTIFUL as is Mr. SOuL and God I wish I was there with him !!!!! :)

Syliva,
Get your day dreaming self back to your corner!!!
(Hey, we are all doing the same thing with you!)
LOL :)
Joy
Sylvie and Robin R. -a picture of a cartoon woman sitting at her laptop daydreaming.
a heart in a cloud bubble off the side of her head!

Not going back to my corner just yet for I am enjoying myself tooooooooooooooooo  much in Australia and here is another picture that Michael said I could put on here for you all to see ......unfortunately I didn't take these pictures and therefore I got mixed up (not one of you laugh !!) as to where they were taken but MB has put me straight....great guy to be able to rely on......this one and the other similar one further up were actually taken in his dressing room at the Opera House not on a walkway round it as I thought....can't get everything right, can you ???????? ROFLMAO

P.S.   Away back to my corner now !!!!! LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service