One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey!!!

Thanks soo much for the lastest photos you have posted! They are all great!!!!

Thanks!!!

Pilar

As Michael is talking about new CD and last photo we have of him is from inside his studio whilst working on it I  thought I would put couple of photos from inside that self same studio when Michael gave a party for what I believe was the launch of "One World One Love"  CD and therefore from 2010 on here....believe I have facts right about these photos but if not please correct me.........

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

NICE.... very nice,,,yep...VERY NICE.  Thank you for sharing.  Much appreciated!

Donna

Hollidaysburg, PA

I remember when these came out.  Yes it was a press party.. Thanks for posting them!!1

Robin in MD :)

I found this picture on the internet. But I have a feeling, something is wrong there.

Look at the face of Michael. My opinion is, the correct one was the second one and the photograph made a big mistake while changing left for write side.

Ivana

You are very right Ivana as something definitely happens to the "EYES".....second picture far better !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Ivana,
Did you find these photo's like this on the internet?  Or did you switch them around on your computer somehow?  I think you are right, the first one looks like the photographer had the negative turned around backwards but didn't know it.  Then he or someone else put the album title on and printed it. I found it on a website the same way so I guess that's how it got done and sold and no one realized it! 
Very observant of you!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore (US)
(I also see his lips look different, as we all know and love that "smirky sexy" smile of his. It's his right side that goes up a bit.  In this picture it really looks like the top photo is reversed.)
That's Me: Straight From The Heart by Michael Bolton cover

That's Me: Straight From The Heart

© 2005 Sony BMG

Categories: Soft Pop, Love Songs, Greatest Pop Ballads, New Vocal Standards, Lite Office Music, 1980s Soft Pop, 1990s Pop, 1990s Soft Pop

Hi Joy,

yes, I found the first picture on the internet. As there was something wrong in his face, I tried to switch it around on my computer and realised the mistake made by the photographer. I am just wondering that nobody from Michael´s people noticed it before printing the CD-cover.

Ivana

P.S.
I like the phrase "smirky sexy". This is the kind of phrases, which we - no English native speakers - cannot find in any dictionary, but only on this forum :-)) Thank you so much !!! Many greetings to the US !!!

Ivana,

Found this in my hundreds of saved photos on my computer!

This is the same shot used on the cover of one of his tour booklets from the 90's.

It is printed the correct way!

Joy

Superb photo Joy :)))))))) Thanks :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is my FAVORITE Michael hair do......mighty fine I say :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes, I agree.  It wasn't so crazy and frizzy looking here.  I do also like it short now.

But back in the day I LOVED long hair! Hmmmmmm

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service