One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL that's me Joy!!!ROFL  Yeah I got my copy on the way home today...Nice way to end the work week!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Joy and great icon !! :)  I'll change the blog photo over !!! lol 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Add 50+ Joy and I am COOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some heat is just fine......ROFL!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi All,

I picked up my magazines this morning and no doubt had the women in several stores looking for them for me all stirred up. Should be some more Tulsa concert tickets sold by tonight, lol.........
Great photo!!!!!!!!Thanks to all for posting!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Good PR Kathy T!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi There Kathy R.,

Thanks, I am working on it, lol.........

Just want to see the venue SOLD OUT for a great MB welcome back to Tulsa. Very much appreciate MB coming back to Tulsa again. I bought my ticket and a few days later a friend announced she had gotten us VIP seating, so very nice of her to do that. We will not know until a few days before the concert where we will be sitting exactly. Very excited!!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Thank you Joy, Robin and Sylvia for sharing this incredible treasue. But somehow I mind your timing - it's time for me to go to bed, LOL.

Sleepless in Germany

Astrid

Sweet, sweet dreams Astrid !!! lol.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi folks and you will see that I have deleted the "copied" pictures that I put in of Michael from The People Magazine because, as Gail pointed out, and I fully appreciate there could be copy right questions raised with those for they are not, as is Joy's, taken from the People site which has been published on the internet - okay folks !! :)  

Thanks a million for pointing that out Gail and that is another thing I have to keep in mind when my over exuberance, takes over......at this rate, all these things I have to keep in mind, I am going to end up with a full filing cabinet !!!! LOL.

Hi Sylvia and this is also for Gail,

Please explain for me, so I don't mess up sometime and for all of us so we know.  What do we need to know about the copyright laws in regard to what we put on this website? Thank you

Joy

NJ

Hi Joy and really most of the pictures that are on here are subject to copyright but they are so old and have been floating about all over the place for so long that for anyone to try and bring action for copyright it wouldn't be worth their while but when something is as new as that picture is, when it has just been published, if anyone happened to see, they may not take a legal action, or they may, but their certainly could be nasty words said to admin and as they have nothing to do with would hardly be fair and I believe because of those possibilities that was why Gail contacted me.  If my take on the situation is wrong then I will stand corrected.   The picture in particular was the one I published which Robin had taken from the magazine....it was a picture from a picture which is more dubious when considering copyright laws.   Yours is totally different because you took yours from their site on the internet so it is their picture you are sharing whereas basically I was sharing Robin's picture....get the difference Joy ??   I left the link in of the picture I originally got on Twitter because again that is slightly different because it is another person's link I am showing not the actual picture.    It really is safeguarding just in case and with something, like such an open website as this is, you have got to cover for every eventuality if that is at all possible !! LOL.

Hope things are continuing to improve with you Joy !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service