One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonjour Joy,

Merci énomément Joy for the gorgeous pictures :) He's fantastic like always

Have a wonderful day

katia

Great ones Joy!! Thanks for putting them up here.
Robin in MD :)

amazing pics ,,, thanks for share  Joy

Found this online, oh my those arms!

Don't think this exact one has been posted on here.

But if it has it's well worth looking at again, and again, and again.....

Joy ;)

NJ

Great one Joy and hey keep posting that one everyday.......won't get any objection this side of the Pond and as you say those arms and then the rest...........................................................................ohhhhhhhhhhh !!!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

beautiful pic ... thanks for share dear Sylvia

Hi Marie and I didn't put that picture of MB in for it is another one of Joy's....I am just saying I LOVE it so much !!!! lol

Ahoj Marie a nedal ten obrázek MB je to další z Joy...Já jen říkám, že to tak moc miluji!!! Cha

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Love the days of the ARMS!!! I have quite a few concert pics of the blue vest and the arms..Where did the time go!!LOL

Great one!

Robin in MD :)

Well ladies, something is telling me we need an ice delivery here!!

Cool off now................

Joy

NJ

Here are three photos of Michael out walking in LA on 24th July this year. and isn't it amazing he has always got food with him....hope you enjoy !!! LOL

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia,

Adore this last one, Michael looks so natural and his eyes are inviting me over. LOL Ah, a woman can dream!

Gotta go, before I fall again, and again and again. Oh what the heck, I lost count of the many times he catches my heart.

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Hello Sylvia,

it is definitely amazing to see him having often (not always) food with him. I love people, who have positive relationship with eating and do not count every calorie they consume every day of their lives. 

I guess, he loves sweets as I have already often seen him while eating cakes :-)) How cute !!

Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service