One of my favourite

Views: 99988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok dear friends I am on the way with Ice ice ice . My can't we not make a ice machine over here lol lol...Ore a very cold shower lol...
Thanks for the great picture and before I am sending this I already had my cold shower lol...

lots of love jacqueline

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE. HE HAS A DIFFEREN SMILE IN EACH ONET ONE. I LIKE THE NOT SO PERFECT ALONG WITH ALL THE PERFECT ONES. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE ONES WITH THE CROOKED HALF WAY SMILE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

NO MATTER WHAT PICTURE HES IN ITS IS HIS SMILE THAT ALWAYS  MAKES THE PICTURE .....AND OF COURSE LETS NOT FORGET THOSE  SEXY  EYES

LOVE CARA

Hi Cara and Tina,

Do hope you have looked right through the thread and seen ALL the pictures and if you have any you would like to share,  please do - we are starting to get thin on the ground with them !! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HELLO, SYLVIA HOW ARE YOU

CARA

Hi Cara,

I'm fine thanks - how are you - hope you are enjoying this thread - Joy has put in a new pic and I have just put in one too and remember if you have any ...................... !! :)

I am busy sitting here playing with this and one eye on the Royal Wedding - have just seen David and Victoria Beckham go in and oh boy, Victoria's outfit - oh beautiful, absolutely beautiful !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

SYLVIA,

I AM FINE AS WELL AND YES I AM ENJOYING THIS THREAD AND YES I AM PLANNING ON POSTING A FEW MY SELF WITH IN THE WEEK .SOME FROM THE LAST COUPLE OF CONCERTS I ATTENED ........ ALL THO I MISSED THE ONE I HAD FRONT ROW TICKETS TO I CRYED NO LESS THAT I MISSED IT  BUT , THERE WAS UNFORSEEN EMERGENCY  HOPEFULY HE COMES BACK AROUND CLOSE TO HOME BEFORE HIS TOURS UP ............     THE ROYAL WEDDING JUST STARTED HERE WERE RECORDING IT.  I  CAN IMAGEN  THE BRIDE WILL BE BREATH TAKING .

WARM WISHES ,

CARA

Chère Janniche, Grand merci pour m'avoir permis de télécharger quelques photos de Michael plus actuelles que celles que je ne possédais déjà ! Merci à toutes les personnes qui réussissent à prendre de vraies photos, pas comme moi toutes floues et trop loin ! C'est un ravissement à chaque fois ! A + BD
Dianna, Thanks for sharing I love this photo!!
Eileen
I am sorry to say but I besite having a great picture off Michael my favorite is now this Video Clip from last week...lucky me lol lol and yes when I am looking at this I am in the ice already lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLCUZq9wZC8

this is also one from last week if you haven't seen him by the pictures from Holland xxx
Thanks Jacqueline very very cute I can see why you enjoyed that one so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WooHoo! lol
Love Dianna xxx
Hello Janniche You are a very lucky personn having a lot of photos to Michael !I understand you it's very difficult to choice another one ! When i see the latest a lot of ideas comme in my head and not very correct, you know ?! So having a nice day ! BD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service