Gems version of Steel Bars available for download

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but I came across this at CD Universe. It's listed as being available from the Gems track listing...could be the original version?  Can't say I hear a difference.

http://www.cduniverse.com/checkout/cart.asp?dlid=7198544&style=...

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking this is the old version. If you look beside it it says click here for the other 20 you can dowload. If it was the new version it would probably be on iTunes first.  I am trying to check though just in case plus if it isn't the new version they need to make that clear on the site.  Thanks, Deb!

Thanks a million for thinking of putting that in Deborah, unfortunately, it comes up with me as not available to download in your country but it would also appear to be all downloads from this supplier....wait and see what Gail finds out !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Deb, I get the same message Sylvia does, but I checked the sample directly from the item page and it is the original sample they’re giving us. BTW, I believe this is the right link to listen:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8520472

If you read your link sweetie, it says “checkout” in it. Now Gail, I’ve checked out where it says “see all 20” and they’re basically showing on what album “Steel bars” is available. I think the problem is that there’s no specification of who Michael is duetting with on the “Gems” item page, therefore, the person in charge most likely thought they had the sample for it. Now “I’m not ready” says there are 2, but I guess in their catalog, you can get it on the CD and also in mp3, which gives 2 ways of getting it. I hope this clears this up. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Deborah, take care sweetie and don’t be a stranger! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service