how can I attached a file where you can see michael and his italian girlfriend spotting rome on december?

Views: 1601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Got a great picture that will really start some GOSSIP - someone said to me that I couldn't start a rumour that Michael had been in my bed  - want to bet!!!!

Sylvia.     Wee RUMOUR merchant - just loves gossip.

Hello Sylvia-

LOL!!!! You are too funny!!!

So you really have that many framed pics of MB in your house?  My hubby would be upset!

Although what we dream about is our secret......

Joy from New Jersey

Hi Joy,

Nice to hear from you....give you a surprise.....there are more framed pictures.....thought that was enough on bed !!!!!  lol......hey, maybe I've got a big house - I wish!!!!......but, at least, when there is only me, two cats and a goldfish - nobody to complain.  Should let you know there are other framed photographs of family too - and plenty of those - OMG I've just realized why nobody ever finds seats to sit on in this house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     LOL LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

You are too funny my wee Scottish friend!!  Love you ,Eileenxoxox
Very funny... Michael has said that he is single
he might have been before the concerto de Natale in Assisi

My dear Wee friend you read my message WRONG!!!!! I didn't say you couldn't start such a rumor but to be careful because that is HOW rumors are started!!! Oh my Wee One you have put a wildly wrong spin on this "rumor"!!!! So sorry you took it that way...YIPES...that is not what I meant....gosh....I feel sooooooo bad :/ Worse then how I already feel!!!! SO SORRY!!!!!! :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

Do you know something - surprise, surprise - you have lost me !!!!!!!!!!!!   :) - what did you want me to do....actually take a photo of him in the bed...............................don't know if he would like that ????????????????????????

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Ok Sylvia....let's see if I am following you....I doubt it. All I am saying is IF you want to start that rumor of you and Michael....go right ahead :) I wasn't doubting it was possible my friend!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

You mean you weren't encouraging me....you really don't think I need any encouragement to start such a rumour .....is that what you are saying.....do you really believe I can create "havoc" all on my own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     LOL LOL LOL.   Should one get the impression you know me !!!!!!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.    You wee Scottish friend.

Hey Wee One....you DO NOT need encouragement!!!! Havoc on your own...ummmmmmm....YES!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia honey, so what time should I pick you up?  We are meeting Sylvie and Orrin at the Theatre around 7:15....and the show starts at 8:00.....It will give us some time to get a drink at the bar and find our seats.  Don't worry sweetie, I'll be there on time....I'm never late....I won't let you wait on Love......

See you soon...Ciao Baby!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service