http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All, I was just checking if someone had already uploaded at least part of the episode on YouTube and I fell upon this fun John Cryer interview from Sept 21, where he talks about Michael and thought you might enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEKAl3huwI

He seemed to quite enjoy Michael being on the show, hope you enjoy the interview. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Karen, I can access your link but not the program because it says it’s unavailable in my country, FYI, though I did watch it.

No, I tried to delete that URL last night after I posted it. Apparently, the full episode cannot be copied by either you tube, nor Hulu, we have in our country. Sorry, maybe later after all others who pd for those infringement rights, and who have already shown it themselves,then it may be. However, most everyone, will have seen it by then. Who knows? Sometimes, on you tube, you can catch a bootleg copy, however, the pirates in the computer world will catch it and do away with them. That was my case last night. I had started it to see if it would work, it did in the beginning, then it was gone again, arghhh those bad pirates

KISS IT!

Hi Sylvie,

you should have seen all of them "headbanging" when John talks about MB causing goosebumps with his (a capella) singing. LOL

I was thrilled by his speaking voice. He spoke with a lot more resonance and less hoarse than I expected. Do you remember the discussion somewhere in this internet jungle where a few men called his habitual speaking voice an "old man's voice"? In this episode he was far away from that. What do you think?

Astrid

Hi Sylvie, Thank you so much for posting this!!!

Nicolette xx

My pleasure Nicolette, glad you and others enjoyed it. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOL!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/qswALK6WcdQ

http://youtu.be/G6NXzyQryg0

Can't believe the things I do for money... Can't believe the things I do for free!!!! ROFL!!!!!

THANK YOU PILAR !!! :)    I have just one question; can anyone tell me where you can get one of those that is named after Michael Bolton ....OMG...just the thought !!! LOL.    Michael is a natural if he has got the right script and that was the right script !! :) 

THANKS AGAIN Pilar !!!!!!! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for finding these Pilar!!LOL I know he was great wasn't he!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Pilar, Sylvie and Sylvia,

thanks for sharing your links. I can't stop watching MB and I still have to work. I will be late for my next meeting... OMG, I can't stop - Does this guy belong to you ???? HAHAHAHA - - - Sylvia, double your v-order, I'm with you LOLOLOL.His face when this subject came on ... LOL

I already spread these clips to my friends and family - looking forward to their comments...

I will be back asap, available - before 10.01 pm this day, absolutely for free LOL

Astrid (my tears are still falling ... ) LOL

PS, I hope these links will be brought to the main side to put comments below. MB - again  - has earned congratulations for his performance. I wish I could present him another "Oscar" LOL 

Thanks for the links,Pilar !!!

I do not understand very well spoken English, but it was fun anyway :))))) Michael is just a superstar!

You know, we are all just about piecing the whole show with all the links, coming out. Now, to put them all in order,lol. I think I read last night tha a complete episode without commercials is about 11 1/2 minutes, for a 30 minute show. Thanks

Thank you so much Pilar for finding and posting these!! Love it!! ;-)

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service