http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A picture of Michael and Susan McMartin I believe taken on the set of TAHM.....Susan tweeted photo and Michael retweeted yesterday and I have just found on my Twitter page today.....rather lovely photo and hope you enjoy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

For those who don't watch the credits, Susan McMartin is one of the writers on the show. Gail

Thanks Gail as Sylvie & I don't have access to the credits & all. In this group I belong to, we're working on accessibility of audeo description & readings on TV&the like. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Gail,

From that smile on her face, I'd say she is a Big Fan of his, too:)! Cause she is Smiling and has her arm wrapped around him...she looks to be in 7th heaven:)! That's for you Sylvie & Robin:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary! Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

whose smile? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) the older lady's? smile? Cool

Hi Robin from Ca, Mary was describing a picture Sylvia posted on the previous page of Michael and Susan McMartin who's a writer on the show. Sylvia found it on her Twitter page. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Oh, ok. Cool. Thanks Now that you brought her up, it came to me. Oops. My bad. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Gail..

Robin in MD :)

I maybe perhaps shouldn't come out here on this thread. I probably say&ask stupid stuff. Sorry girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin R. We all would miss you if you didn't come in and talk to Us...don't worry I say alot of crazy stuff myself:)! LOL!

Don't beat yourself up, it ain't worth it!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Same here Robin R. My better half said to me about 10 years back "just be who you are." You are fine, Robin.

Hugs,

Kathy T.;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service