http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

HI ALL!  JUST SAW MICHAEL ON TWO AND HALF MEN   HE APPEARS AT THE END (LAST TWO SCENES)  IT IS VERY FUNNY AND THE LAST SCENE YOU WILL SEE MICHAEL LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE  I WILL NOT MENTION WHAT IT IS BECAUSE IT HAS NOT YET BEEN BROADCAST IN THE WEST COAST OF THE USA YET  HOPEFULLY SOON THERE WILL BE A VIDEO

GLORIA

Gloria we both posted same time. I don't want to spoil it for the West Coast fans either but it was too cute!! I loved it!!LOL

Go Michael!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Loved Michael's part of the show. Had to laugh when he sang in 2 different keys. Loved it. I'm sure there will be a video of it out on youtube. Too funny.

MB was really cute on Two and a Half Men.  I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it. He's in the wedding scene singing and has a few cute lines as both the mom's of both main characters are beside him and they both like MB!! LOL. Also in the very end he has a funny scene again with both of the mom's and he sings another version of WAMLAW too.. Well done. I hope you all get to see it soon.  It was a cute episode overall.

I can post more details but didn't want to spoil it for anyone..  No wonder he has been saying how much fun he had!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

HI ALL!  THERE IS A VIDEO OF THIS EPISODE BUT IT IS NOT ON YOUTUBE  NOT SURE IF THOSE OUTSIDE USA CAN SEE IT  HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.cbs.com/shows/two_and_a_half_men/video/

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria.  He was really good on there, cute episode!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks a million for trying with the link Gloria hopefully will get it soon on YouTube.....hopefully !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gloria, for the record, not available outside the U.S., but thanks for the link anyway for those who missed it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QcCanada :D

Though I'm not one who likes the show 2 & a half but I do respect their fans. It's not on for 12 seasons for nothing but loved Michael's part of the show but I guess we're all really partial to Michael.

Here is short video of part of show with the actual marriage ceremony ......love it and I know whose hand I wish had been on his ass !!! LOL  Francoise found this video and put on New Videos on YouTube thread....Merci Francoise !!! :)

http://youtu.be/8qh6lNb0JSA

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Francoise, hello Sylvia, thanks sooooooooooooooo much for finding and sharing. It's so funny.Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service