http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI SYLVIA!  THANKS FOR POSTING VIDEO AND THANKS TO FRANCOISE FOR FINDING   I FOUND ANOTHER VIDEO OF THE LAST SCENE WITH MICHAEL  IT IS FUNNY AND HE SINGS ANOTHER VERSION OF WAMLAW   HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugF3gWlzvY

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria! Now we have everything, thanks a lot! Take care sweetie, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is other short video showing you the other part Michael did when he comes down the stairs and shows the two mothers out....love it, hysterical !!! :)

http://youtu.be/fugF3gWlzvY

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Two persons, one thought!

Thank you Gloria and Sylvia!

Hey, Michael in bathrobe ?! What is next? Michael without bathrobe ??? Very funny!!!

Petra (Germany)

I love that scene too Sylvia, When A Man Loves Two Women is priceless!! MB did a fantastic job!!!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

LOL..my fav also Robin Md!! The convo between him and the 2 moms was priceless!! Oh my!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

My FAVORITE part of the show!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nice to see that Michael is always up for fun. :)  Thanks Gloria and Sylvia for sharing.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

I wondered what you meant Petra and I can't believe it that Gloria and I were putting those in at exactly the same time for it is right now showing 31 minutes for both our posts.....oh boy, what were the chances of that !!!!! LOL   OMG Gloria I think that must be a first for on here...that is hysterical and you must have pressed "reply" button about 1 millionth of a second before me...oh that is funny !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your Wee Scottish friend.

Here is rough transcription of Wedding Scene video, don't believe Night After one needs much transcribing....LOL  I am sorry I can't remember characters names so have said what part they play.

Starts with Michael singing WAMLAM and then Allan says:   "OMG.  It's like you live inside my dreams !!!"

Walden:   "Happy wife, happy life !!"

Girl in blue:  "Fellows, can we get this going, There's a lot of gay couples here who would like to get married before the Supreme Court changes its mind !!"

Housekeeper:  "Plus, this place is crawling with cops and I've got six months to a year hidden in my purse !!"

Walden:   "Kill it Bolton  !!!"

When Michael walks back between the two mothers Walden's mother says to him:  "Hello Michael !!  I've a vibrator named after you !!!"

Michael:  "Oh, very flattering !!  Would you like me to sign it ??  I have a special pen !!!"

Allan's mother:  "What a coincidence for I've a very tasty habit of putting the tips of pens into my mouth !!!"

Then it is start of vows and when Walden takes speech out of jacket pocket Allan says:  "What, you didn't ???  Vows AND Bolton !!!"  Michael starts to sing and Walden says:  "NOT the cue Bolton !!!"

After vows when they go to girl in blue she says:  "This is the gayest wedding I've every been to"

Michael says:  "I think it is beautiful !!!"  Whose hand is on my ass ???"

Allan's mother says:  "Sorry !!!"    (Don't know why she apologized....LOL)

Then it is announced that they are married and that they may kiss and then you hear Michael singing again WAMLAM

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, my faithful friend! Many thanks. That makes everything a lot easier !!!

Petra (Germany)

Sylvia, you are a treasure - as always. Thanks for the explanation.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service