http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That convo was hysterical and you can see the smirk on Michael's face!!! I wonder how many takes they needed for that shot as I bet MB was laughing so much!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I don't usually watch Two and 1/2 Men, but when MB is on of course I do! The comedy show is a bit raunchy but it is funny!! Michael was great! So I guess by now everyone has seen it on TV or YouTube.
I think a great success for MB, so hilarious :) You can watch the entire show on the CBS website (Gloria listed the link here) but I think it only works in the US.
Joy ;)
NJ

Glad been able to at least see the bits Michael was in and I just fell about laughing and that "special pen" I would've asked to have seen it before I let him use it...sorry folks, couldn't resist....just continuing the script for the scene !!! LOL

For Sylvie and Robin Joy has put in a pic of four cartoon characters, grouped together, falling about laughing.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks always for descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Wee One,

Thanks for filling in descriptions for my pics! I totally forgot, this and the last post. Sorry Sylvie & Robin, haven't been on here for so long I am out of practice!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hey Joy, I for one am just happy to read you girl. The fact that you take the time to add your famous icons is often icing on the cake and the descriptions are sprinkles: not necessary, but much appreciated. XD Take care sweetie and have a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie,

Ahh, thanks you are so sweet! 

Joy

NJ

I have gotten word and check the listings and it looks like Michael will be on Two and 1/2 Men again tomorrow night. This is a new appearance and not a repeat.  So check it out...no clue why we haven't heard anything before now!

Ok...gotten a confirmation on this. He will also be on next week as well.  Check out Two and 1/2 Men this week and next!!

Thanks Gail! MB is full of surprises!!!  It is strange we haven't heard anything. He's not mentioned in the description of the episode tonight. I just set my DVR. Thanks again!!

Robin in MD :)

I found it last night and checked on it and asked why we didnt' get advance notice. Was told they had to go by what the network wanted but since it was listed in the tv listings now they allowed me to post it!  Go figure. You would think they would want people to know to get more people to watch!!

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for the confirmation! My husband actually caught a commercial that said there were only 2 more episodes of “2 ½ men”, so if Michael was gonna be on, he’d better make it fast! BTW, Michael did mention he’d be back on the show in this January 14 article:

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2015/01/michael_bolto...

The unusual thing is that generally, series finish in May, so I was under the impression Michael would be on much later. In any case, thanks a lot for checking for us and confirming sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service