http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI OLGA & SYLVIA!  I FOUND A WEBSITE THAT MAY HELP  IT IS A CHANGE COUNTRY IP  WEBSITE   JUST  COPY AND PASTE THE URL  THEN CHOOSE UNITED STATES  THEN CHOOSE A STATE (ANY ONE OF THEM SHOULD WORK)  AND PRESS GO   YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH TWO AND HALF MEN   HERE ARE THE LINK(S)

http://anonymizer.nntime.com/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/two_and_a_half_men/

GLORIA

Thanks a million Gloria for doing all of that I most certainly will check it out !! :)   The only problem for me and I do believe it could be for Olga too but we would have to be up in the middle of the night to watch it because for me if east coast time would be 1.30 and that is not too bad for the way things have gone last few nights, way past that before I have even looked at bed let alone got in it, and west coast would be 4.30.......believe if I can really work it all out my alarm clock is going to be set !!! lol   Thanks again Gloria for all the information....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks, GLORIA !!

I love it everyone is from here, there & everywhere out here. I'm now on Skype with a woman from Switzerland. Off topic here a little. Sorry. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)))))))

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/working-with-great-people

There is a new statement and picture from Michael on the main page!! Enjoy!!  Gail

Thanks for letting us know Gail, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Cool photo. I'm so glad MB is having a fun time doing the TV show!!

Thanks Gail!! 

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for putting that link on here Gail for certainly don't wait anyone to miss that beautiful photograph !!! :)

Awesome about the photo&also, love these computer savvies out here. :) Awesome Gloria finding this web site for everyone. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!  THANKS GAIL!

SYLVIA,  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SETTING YOUR ALARM  THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT LIVE STREAM THE SHOW BUT SHOWS FULL EPISODES AFTER THE SHOW AIRS USUALLY WITHIN A DAY OR TWO  IF YOU GO THERE NOW YOU CAN SEE SHOWS FROM JANUARY 2012

GLORIA

You mean Gloria I can actually get my 12 hours sleep  and then get up and watch it !!! LOL   Thanks for further information for it just keeps getting better and better !!!! :)

Michael just amazes me the stuff he gets into. Interesting him being on this show. I'll try to watch anything he appears on. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service