http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail...Neat to see these, yes they are a teaser!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail and at least we know for sure MB isn't just singing .....wonder what he does get up to ???? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Is there any audio with these pics? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin CA there isn't any audio but there is the little article that I have put below and it explains a little more about the episode but the couple of the pictures in which you see Michael show him firstly coming in the door holding Walden up because he obviously has had too much of the "good stuff" and then in the other picture where Michael is Walden is sitting down and Michael is standing not too far from him and Walden looks as though he is "telling a story" but he is turning and pointing his finger at Michael so, I take it that, Michael most definitely gets the blame for whatever has happened.....maybe that singing voice gets to Zoey a little too much and she forgets who her date is and becomes "hot" with. ??.......... .is that a possible outcome of the script  and could it possibly be that Michael sings "Completely" or something like for that and of course that would make any girl forget who she was with.....hearing Mr. B two feet away singing that in your ear  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! LOL   Will have to wait until 27th Sept. unless Michael comes in with any other little tidbits for us or wee, wee clues as to what he gets up to but think, in many ways, I would rather wait to see episode and get the "surprise" then !!! LOL   Only trouble is I keep forgetting it isn't this month but next.....over a month to go.... oh no....suspense is killing already !!! LOL.

Hope both you, Robin, and Sylvie enjoy my wee "ad-lib" on description of photos and what MIGHT just be outcome of shots !! LOL.

"Two and a Half Men will move to Thursdays this fall, premiering on September 27 and welcoming guest star Michael Bolton on the opening episode.

The Grammy Award-winning singer, that is. Not the employee from Office Space.

On "I Changed My Mind About the Milk," it looks as if Bolton will give a trashed Walden - who attempts to present Zoey with a birthday surprise - guidance home and then spend some time with Alan, Evelyn and company."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Sylvia, we'll find out soon enough what'll happen, but I really appreciate your pic description sweetie, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

http://www.tvfanatic.com/gallery/two-and-a-half-men-premiere-pic/  This site has some more pictures and you can click on them to make them bigger.

Thanks for link Gail and for Sylvie and Robin CA one of the pictures is one I attempted to describe to you in the previous post but because it was small I couldn't see it as well as I can now and it is the one where I thought Walden was pointing at Michael as though blaming for something but in fact, although his arm is outstretched toward Michael, he has in his hand what looks like a purse, he is not pointing his finger, and in his other hand he has a phone and is either dialing a number, texting of talking into phone but one thing for sure and I have got this right, is that Michael is not laughing, in fact, he looks pretty serious !! lol.   The other photo contained in the link that Michael is in is one of him standing in the room smiling at Evelyn who is smiling back because it looks as though she has just discovered Michael in the house and is just a little bit pleased to see him....it is a lovely photo even although mainly taken from a side angle.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail!!! More teasers!!!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

Enjoying all the prelude pics, thanks for posting, Gail.

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks for all descriptions girls. We have 5 more weeks to go & let me tell you, theey'll fly. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/fall-previews-2012/video/2278264200/ two-and-a-half-men-season-premiere-9-27-

Hope the video works

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks so much for that link!! The show looks like it's going to be so funny!  The link did work, but it previews a few different shows, then when it is over you have to look for the 2 1/2 Men Icon to click on to and it will actually show you the trailer for the show.  You get to listen what song Michael will be singing!!

Joy

Try this link, it will take you right to it:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service