My Hampton Court tickets have arrived!!!!!! Yaaaay!!!!  

I have them in my sweaty little palm as I type along with the champagne vouchers!!

Is anyone doing a countdown cos I'm far too excited to work out how long it is till we see 'our man'

I didnt get my disabled parking bay voucher though, so I need to check up on that.

Has anyone elses tickets arrived this morning?

Love Jennifer XXXX

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer!!
I just bought a T-I-C-K-E-T!!! Row 6, in the middle!!! I need ICE, a lot, lol! Where are you going to stay in London, which hotel and how long?? I haven't got flight ticket's yet!! I'm too nervous to do it tonight,I'll searh them tomorrow, morning! (From where I can get all the money, Michael is an expensive Hobby, as my son says, lol) Oh, I really want to see You again Jennifer! I've been thinking that this time I'll try to travel without my wheelchair!! Am I crazy?? But it was so difficult with it in ITALY, when need to travel alone! can get one at the airport anyway and that is the place where you need it most. Can't walk those long corridoors! Found 2 clips from youtube today, Michael recording...can see one waterbottle, he's drinking, lol! Who else are coming to Hampton Court...please let me know! Would be sooo nice to see everybody and have a real 'chat' about Michael too, ofcourse, lol!
Greetings from Finland
LOOVE, Hugs, Jaana

Oh Nice Juliet, we can meet again! If you live near there, maybe You can bring the Ice with You, lol! Good clips, weren't they....but I've got any Idea how to put them to the video-sektion here!!
Hugs Jaana xxxx
Is it an all night party at the hotel after the concert Juliet?? lol!! :)

Deb xx
Good on you Jaana sounds like you ladies will be enjoying yourselves again
Good on all of you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Dianna xxx

Yeah, Dianna! I'm absolutely like crazy here, lol! Bought my flight tickets this morning, C'mon' C'mon Michael...Hold on, I'm coming, lol!
And that new DVD just arrived, made my day P-E-R-F-E-C-T...what more can a girl ask

:))) Hugs
Jaana
Ladies ,where are you sitting ,which block .Also what hotel are you staying in .xx

Juliet, your ticket is in Row 3 C block which is the centre block at the front.
This is my ticket and a champagne voucher.

The tickets say that 'everyone must stay in their seats' and as the stage is very close, the view will be excellant in the 3rd row.

Oh and yes, Juliet, you probably will need to stay at the hotel wont you cos it might be a late night?? Huh?? Huh????

I cant wait!!!!!

Love Jennifer XX
PS I have blanked out my seat number just incase someone tries to print off the ticket. I know that you guys wouldnt, but ofcourse we dont know who else can access this site.
Also note, there is no support act and the concert starts at 2100hrs and will probably finish at 22:30hrs. (atleast this is what I was told by Hampton court.)
I've also just noticed that the tickets have my name printed on them.
Jaana, I've sent you a message babe.

love Jennifer XXXX
Hoping you all have a wonderful time!!!!
Hi Jaana, I'm going to Hampton Court and staying in the Carlton Mitre Hotel too. Seats are in block B, row C, seats 3 and 4, my daughter Sophie is coming too, got the champagne tickets also, Look forward to meeting you Jaana.

Love Deb xx
Was looking at the site and if i got a ticket i would be same as you Deb only seat 6 ,Seriously thinking of going now :-)
aww go on Sharon, be great to all get together :) Deb xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service