Only 16 sleeps until Michael performs at the Hampton Court Festival on 17th June 2010.

Soo looking forward to it and I know quite a few others are too.

Fingers crossed for a lovely warm summers evening :)

But I'm sure we will all be feeling quite warm no matter what the weather!

Love Deb xx

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah Deb ,you could always do last minute things before you leave for the show ,that way you can spend more time with us :-)
aww sounds like a good plan :) xx
This has come around really quickly. 16 sleeps. Can't wait. Lets keep our fingers crossed it doesn't rain or we will all be sitting there in our macs and brollies. Not a great look!!

Carol
aww no that won't be good, let's hope it's one of those lovely summer evenings :)

Deb xx
Umberellas arent allowed I'm afraid so we'll all have to buy those 'Alton towers' see thru rain capes!!! Ha Ha Ha!! Everytime we move, there'll be a mass *rustle*!! Ha Ha!!

I rang a lady at the venue that I know and she said that we all have to stay in our seats for the whole concert ....how hard is that going to be??? Gosh, I'm a terrible fidget and cant help jumping up and down !!!!

I cant wait but I know I have to!!!!

Love Jennifer XXXX
I've bought us all those see through rain capes............It's officail, I do not like getting wet!!!

I've got one for Michael too and as I'm in the front row, I can pass it to him!! Ha Ha!! (or he can climb under mine..hmm thats a much better idea!! )

Love Jennifer XXX
aww thank you Jenn, good thinking :)

Love Deb xx
Hmmm....in my ticket, it doesn't say anything about it (that I need to sit in my seat!!). So, is Michael going to change his concert?? Cause, that is part of it...audience is going next to the stage, lol!
Hya Jaana, I think it says it on the back of the ticket somewhere.

Hmm, not sure if Michael will come out into the audience to sing, we shall have to wait and see...Im toooo excited!!

I know I have to wait, but I dont want to!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XXX
He will, Jennifer, he always does! And, there is nothing in my ticket...read it hundred of times, lol! (And, I can't understand englihs, anyway, if somebody is trying to tell me something, lol!)
Love Jaana xxxx
It says it in tiny lettering under the concert date.

I wondered if because its an English heritage building, the format might be a bit different? I dont really know?

I hope not!! We all love that part dont we? Mind you, looking at the images of previous concerts there doesnt appear to be much room the front row seats and the stage? It only looks like its about a 2 foot gap!

We just need to be patient, I think. Not long now!!! Yeeeeehah!!

Love Jennifer XXX
yes girls not many more days to go but i will see michael in 9 more days and 13 more days and i am telling you it cant come quick enough its been to long

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service