Only 16 sleeps until Michael performs at the Hampton Court Festival on 17th June 2010.

Soo looking forward to it and I know quite a few others are too.

Fingers crossed for a lovely warm summers evening :)

But I'm sure we will all be feeling quite warm no matter what the weather!

Love Deb xx

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good on you Helen I bet you can't wait
Only 9 days lovely
Enjoy!!!!
Love Dianna xxx
Hi there

Sorry guys dont seem to be able to find much time to come over here just lately ladies

but myself (clare) and Jude will also be there at Hampton Court.

Cant wait - so excited!!! Looking forward to seeing new faces and catching up with old friends.

CX
Wow Jenn you think of everything
HI DEB

AFTER THE CONCERT, PLEASE A REPORT FOR US! Like Dianna has done!
ciao
Silvy XX
Hi Silvy

We sure will!

I'm sure there will be quite a few reports with so many of us going.

Love Deb xx
Hi Juliet rest of us be waiting for report and anxious see pictures too hope all of you girls have awesome time at the concert .
Hi ladies,
not much longer to wait now eh? Jenn should give Michael the see threw rain coat anyway, even if it is not raining, and ask him to wear it, with nothing else!!! LOL I know you all will have a lot of fun, just wish I was able to go too!
Juliet, be sure to let me know when you will be running in Florida, I will make ever effort to meet up with you and Bolton Bear!!! I'm only a coupel hours from Orlando...
Have a fabulous time all, and we will be anxiously waiting, for all of you to report back, every little detail!!! Safe travels to all of you...

Kellie
Only 7 sleeps to go!!!

Deb xx
No Bra's allowed in Florida Rain... No wonder the Man is doing seven shows here!!! LOL

Kellie
Have checked the weather forecast today ladies and for Thursday it looks sunny!!!! 21 degrees!!! according to BBC weather for kingston upon thames - dont hold me to it will you!!!

Hip Hip hurray!!!!
Thank's for this info! It's much easier to do my packings now, lol! I'll take my cell with me, the number is (358)(Finland)45-6383311, please, phone me, cause I really wanna see you all.
See you soon
Love Jaana xxxxx
Jaana ,have you booked the hotel ,are you staying in the same as us.xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service