Only 16 sleeps until Michael performs at the Hampton Court Festival on 17th June 2010.

Soo looking forward to it and I know quite a few others are too.

Fingers crossed for a lovely warm summers evening :)

But I'm sure we will all be feeling quite warm no matter what the weather!

Love Deb xx

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jaana

Great to hear you will be coming over for Hampton Court - look forward to seeing you there - ps hope you are staying at the Carlton Mitre too!!!

See you Thursday!!!

Love Clarexx
Hey all girls! Unfortunately there is no rooms left at your hotel, Carlton Mitre, I checked it again today. So, I don't know where I'm going to stay??
Jaana ,It was availible on its own site but it is £126 unless someone is on there own and is willing to share .xx
Looks like it might be perfect weather :)
You will give a huge shout out for all of us here on his site, I hope, and maybe get that special meet and greet too...Crop top in below 65 degree weather? You go Girl!!!
Show off those albs' !!! Thanks for what you do for the Charity's Juliet...

Kellie
Whoo hoo ,im getting soooo excited now xx
Juliet,
Looking forward to the Orlando Run at Disney, I have not been there yet myself, only the Ca Disney. and that was many years ago, I am in for new surprises as well.... :)

Kellie
I have 2 spare tickets to Hampton Court on 17th June.
They are Verve Cliquot VIP tickets and are in row B of Block C. They include a free glass of champagne, ice cream Sundae, programme and access to the Continental VIP area with complimentary tea /coffee/drinks.
Looking to recoup as much of face value as possible.
Any interest let me know.
Thanks
Hi, are the tickets still for sale? How much are they?
Thanks
Sue
Yes they are.
They cost me £171 with fees etc but willing to accept any reasonable offer.
OK will talk to my friend and come back to you asap, but appreciate they may go in the meantime
Thanks
Sorry now sold.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service