Only 16 sleeps until Michael performs at the Hampton Court Festival on 17th June 2010.

Soo looking forward to it and I know quite a few others are too.

Fingers crossed for a lovely warm summers evening :)

But I'm sure we will all be feeling quite warm no matter what the weather!

Love Deb xx

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Deb, I hope you have a fab time at Hampton Court on the 17th, I,m sure you,ll enjoy it whatever the weather.
Love Sandra xx
Thank you Sandra. So excited!!

Love Deb xx
It is getting closer, I know you all will have a great concert. At least try to get some sleep before the 17th!!
Kerie
Yay!!!! Only 2 more. Sooo can't wait!!!!

Love Deb xx
I'm waking up really early and the first thing I think of is how many days is it now!! :)

Deb xx
I'm travelling tomorrow!!!! Sharon, It's full, can't get in on wednesday!!
Soooooooooooo exited!!!!
Have you found somewhere to stay xx
No Sharon! Might take a room from the airport (hotelbooking) for the first night and trying to get to the Carlton Mitre on Wednesday!
But, please, try to contact me before the show, got my cell number :)
Jaana ,why dont you book it for just Thurs night ,you could stay somewhere else for the other nights.x
Haven't got the time now (don't really know how to do it either, lol!) and I am tooooo really too exited now!!!!!
If you go to there site you can book in for 17th for 1 night or it will let you book in for 2 nights .

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/onescreen.cfm?rooms=1&langua...(organic)%7Cutmcsr%3Dgoogle%7Cutmctr%3Dcarlton%2Bmitre%2Bhotel%2Blast%2Bminute%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic&__utmv=-&__utmk=130742544&cgwv=1.3

When you get to the airport you could get a room there for the night and maybe book for the other nights you are there .Maybe try calling the hotel too ,it may not show up on there site but because you are a single they may have a room for your whole trip .xxHeres the num ,call them and see ,it might be lucky for you .

44 (0)208 979 99 88
I just printed my boarding pass ,whoo hoo ,getting closer now xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service