Since it is 00.00, February 26th 2013 in Germany, I'd like to start to say "Happy Birthday" to Michael. I don't think that in the next days there will be another sentence more frequently said than this, so I thought I'd better choose someone to sing it properly. From the bottom of my heart and through the spirit and voice of Elvis:

Dear Michael: Happy Birthday!!!

Views: 2549

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151293455026301

this is a video or MB breath candles, during a break in the concert, it was filmed by Ruki, and has sent me Françoise

katia

Merci Katia! J'ai trouvé le moyen de le faire jouer, merci de l'avoir partagé! Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

ma belle sylvie,

c'est avec grand plaisir, mais c'est aussi grâce à Ruki, et à ma grande Françoise

bisous à toi

katia

Thank you so much, Katia, wonderful to see!!! All the best from Germany, Astrid

Bonjour Astrid,

With great pleasure,

Merci Katia for getting link and bringing over......thanks a million for it is a lovely video and so great to see MB and that cake and can't wait for more photos and videos.....merci !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday, MB :-) Hope your day is filled with many sweet birthday surprises and all the things that bring you happiness.

Kathy Tulsa ;-)

Hello Michael,

I have been thinking of you since I opened my eyes this morning and would like to be a fly on the wall to see how you celebrate this very special day.

What a pity, I cannot be at your concert this night, I am sure, it will be grandiose when the whole audience will sing "Happy birthday" for you.

I wish you happy birthday and may all your dreams come true !

Your fan Ivana

A very happy birthday to the musical love of my life. I wish you as much happiness as you bring us collectively, health and joy in your heart. I'll be celebrating with you in spirit today and tonight: have a wonderful time and as Ivana said: may all your dreams come true! Much love and warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

P.S.: Astrid, thanks for starting this special thread and sharing your file, it'll be perfect for my daughter's birthday! :D

Happy Birthday, Michael! May you have a wonderful day and a "fan"tastic time at your concert tonight! Looking forward to many more years of your wonderful voice/music!

Love, Anna (in MO)

My friend Françoise made ​​me share a great photo of the birthday of MB, so I share with you now

tendrement

katia

BThank you for the photo Katia, MB looks pleasantly relaxed enjoying one of his birthday moments.

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service