Just want to wish all the USA Bolton Buddies a very Happy Thanksgiving on Thursday and safe travels if you are going to be traveling to be with family and friends. I have a small immediate family so we have dinner here. Later we go to my in-laws and get to see my grand-nephews so that will be nice too.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating!!!  Don't eat too much turkey!

Robin in MD:)

Views: 695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Robin,  From sharon, Boston, Ma . You enjoy !

Hi,
To American Michael Bolton's fans for you and yours
I hope you have a wonderful day, full of happiness,
healthy and peace.
Take care
Mariu

Thanks, Robin...same to everyone here. I have family coming tomorrow and spent all day today cooking.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here.. I forgot I started this thread last year!! LOL  Enjoy the day with family and friends.

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin, I was searching through pages and pages of threads recently and found it so I thought Ièd dig it up before someone started a new one! :D You and your mom have a happy Thanksgiving sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for finding it again Sylvie!! Appreciate your good wishes!!!

Hi to all my American friends, it’s hard to believe this is the third year we’re enjoying this wonderful forum of ours! I want to again, wish all my American friends and Bolton buddies the happiest of Thanksgivings weekend. Whatever you’ll be doing and whoever you’ll be spending it with, do remember to be thankful for all the good things you still have in your life and let’s all be thankful for the good things we’re looking forward to. Stay safe, don’t eat too much and God bless you all Black Friday shoppers! Lol Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

As I said last year, thanks for reminding me this thread was started 2 years ago Sylvie!!LOL Wishing everyone celebrating in the USA a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.  Safe travels and don't eat too much turkey!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all who celebrate
Thought this was appropriate for everyone, and especially all of us on the East Coast
affected in one way or another by Hurricane Sandy.
Joy
NJ

Robin R & Sylvie B-Picture of a pumpkin and vegetables and cornicopia. And a sign that says:

"Thanksgiving...universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings. J. Robert Moskin"

To my MF friends. Have a good one

Hi everyone, Hope you all had a beautiful and bountiful Thanksgiving Day!

My Mom and Brother and I just finished eating lots of great food and boy was it delicious. No room for dessert yet, so I wanted to pop in here and say thanks to all of you great Bolton fans in this forum, for sharing the gift of love we have amongst each other, and for Our Man Michael!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service