Some of you have seen mention of Michael's mother on other people's social media.  I wanted to let you know that Helen passed away at home last Sunday surrounded by family and friends.  A private ceremony was held and if Michael feels he wants to make a statement to everyone it will be posted here on the main page as well as his other media sites.  He and his family thank all of you for your sensitivity and understanding.  Gail

Views: 3113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In memory to your mother MB, she will always be with you............

Death is nothing at all - I have only slipped away into the next room - I am I and you are you - Whatever we were to each other - That we are still - Call me by my old familiar name - Speak to me in the easy way you always used - Put no difference into your tone - Laugh as we always laughed - At the little jokes we always enjoyed together - Play, smile, think of me, pray for me - Let my name be ever the household word that it always was - Let it be spoken without effort - Without the ghost of a shadow in it - Life means all that it ever meant - It is the same as it ever was - There is absolute unbroken continuity - What is death but a negligible accident?  Why should I be out of mind - Because I am out of sight? - I am waiting for you for an interval - Somewhere very near - Just around the corner - All is well - Nothing is past; nothing is lost - One brief moment and all will be as it was before - How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!

Henry Scott-Holland, 1847-1918 Canon of St Paul's Cathedral

From Germany - BG

To dearest Michael, I send my love and thoughts to you at this very difficult time. Though I never had the pleasure of meeting your lovely mother Helen, I know how much you loved her and how proud she was of you. Reading your biography I could tell she was very much your rock and major supporter on your journey to success in achieving your greatest dream. Take comfort in the fact that she will always be with you, when you look up at the sky and see a beautiful shining star or feel a gentle breeze on your face. Her love will always be there. Condolences to you and all your family from across the pond,

Sandra Jeffery (UK) XXXX

Thanks Gail. It is a beautiful tribute to Ms. Helen. She was an amazing lady.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks so, so much for posting link Gail !!! :)   Delighted to see it gives information on where donations can be made in Helen's name, delighted and thanks again !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you Gail for the link

Silvy from CH :-)

Thanks Gail for posting this, such a lovely tribute to this special lady!!

R.I.P. Helen.

Sandra (UK)

What a wonderful tribute !!!   Wonderful memories of Helen from many of the MB Fan Receptions .... thanks so much Gail for posting this lovely memorial of such a gracious lady ...    

Ed from Boston, MA  

Thank you very so much Gail by link!

Thanks very much for sharing this with us Gail, it's a lovely tribute and it's really nice that it'll stay there in permanence. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Thanks for posting this, Gail. What a lovely tribute to a special lady.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for posting Gail and giving us the chance, to read this beautifully written tribute to this wonderful lady.

Ann (UK)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service