Hello everyone! My name is Erika and I have just entered. My particular feature? I'm crazy about Michael Bolton and his songs.
I'd like to join some group. Let me know!
I greet with affection.
Erika :)

Views: 1174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

¡Hola! Qué bueno saber que usted está contento de poder hablar un poco 'en español. Espero no cometer demasiados errores.
Adoro nuestra Michael.
¡Hurra!
Mucho amor te deseo un día maravilloso.
¡Hasta pronto!
Erika.

Happy to talk in any language Erika when English is not understood as long as Google translates !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ah, thanks for translating my conversation yesterday with Cristina. From now on I write in two languages so everyone can read and understand.
Thank you! And sorry to all.
Lots of love!
Erika!

Ps: Sylvia what city are you in Scotland? I have only been to Edinburgh for the Military Tattoo!

Ah, grazie per aver tradotto la mia conversazione di ieri con Cristina. Da ora in poi le scrivo in due lingue così tutti possono leggere e capire.
Grazie! E scusa a tutti.
Con tanto affetto!
Erika!

Ps: Sylvia di quale città sei della Scozia? Io sono stata solo a Edimburgo per il Military Tattoo!

Ah, gracias por la traducción de mi conversación de ayer con Cristina. De ahora en adelante escribir en dos idiomas para que todos puedan leer y entender.
¡Gracias! Y perdón a todos.
Un montón de amor!
Erika!

Ps: Sylvia qué ciudad se encuentra en Escocia? Sólo he estado en Edimburgo para el Military Tattoo!

Hi Erika,  I'm sure the RAH concert was unforgettable and I'm glad it was recorded on DVD! I'd like to ask you: was that your first Michael concert? Just curious. Well anyway, thank you for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hello dear!
So my first concert I attended was not Michael, but I was at the Pavarotti and Friends, in Modena, Italy. It was 1995.
At that time Michael has sung with Pavarotti "Vesti la Giubba" and "Nessun Dorma".
My first concert was to Michael's Royal Albert Hall in London. 
An unforgettable memory.
Thanks for asking. And you?
What was your first concert?
You hug.
Erika.

Hi again Erika, so your first Michael concert was at the Rah, was that the one in November 2009? And if so, can you see yourself on the DVD? :D Some fans here have attended and could see themselves on it. Well, Michael had been here in Montreal at least 4 times before I was able to go to my first concert. My first concert was July 28, 1998 and he was just wonderful, of course! I remember him singing “Pourquoi me réveiller” from “My secret passion” and I’m not sure he realized that a lot of us could have sung with him... :D It was just magical and I wish I could have frozen it in time, but I don’t even know if I would have had enough if the concert had been 5 hours long! Lol If you’d like to check out other people’s first concert experiences, check this out:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/16-years-ago-today-april-...

It’s one of my favourite threads, although it hasn’t been touched in a while. I hope you enjoy reading it. Take care Erika. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hello Dearest, I have been to a concert in 2009. But I do not have the dvd. I ordered it on Amazon and I hope that I have taken. Although maybe I was covered by the idiot who jumped to his neck.
I hope so.
Thanks for everything and sorry if I did not immediately respond yesterday, but I had a mishap at work.
Take care of yourself always. A hug.
Erika

A Good morning to all!
Today at work I spoke of our Michael and how good music can help people.
The passion and dedication that our Michael puts us in the music is pure energy. And not only.
Each song carries a message.
Words have meaning and convey positive feelings.
In my work I meet a lot of teenagers who do not know Michael Bolton and I am very sorry.
As rightly said our amiable Robin "There is no age to appreciate our Michael." I think the same, but unfortunately more and more girls try to identify with today's models. It is not always appropriate models.
Michael's life and his work could be an example of life for many boys and girls.
Do not wait to read his book when it comes out in November.
I read the autobiography written by Randall Lee "Time, Love and Tenderness." Fantastic!
I embrace you all with affection.
Take care of you forever.
Erika.

Sorry my friends, but I made a mistake. Lee Randall's book is not an autobiography but a biography.
Sorry for the mistake.

Hi Erika, please never worry about a late reply: we all have lives and sometimes more important things to do. Good for you talking about Michael at work. A forum friend of mine who’s a nurse told me once that she would play Michael’s music for patients. You know, if Michael doesn’t play on the radio, we have to find other ways of showing people how wonderful his music is! :D I was doddling on YouTube today and read a comment from a 13 year old who said she loved that kind of song: I was listening to “Said I loved you but I lied”. My teenage daughter used to come in the room when I’d listen to “One world one love” and she’d start dancing... My kids were raised on Michael and sometimes show it off from their Ipod. I’m just very glad there are sites like YouTube, because a few of my friends on here mentioned they first discovered Michael there and have bought his music: it’s one of the best ways of having free advertizing for his music, in my opinion. Now about the Lee Randall book, it’s far from complete sweetie and you have to remember that I think it was compiled in 1991 or 1992, so it might be a good start, but I definitely think “The soul of it all” will be much more informative and worth the read. Thank you for sharing Erika, hope you’re feeling better today! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service