J'ai acheté une place pour le concert à Paris. L'heure du concert est indiquée pour 20 h alors que, dans les infos "events", l'heure indiquée est de 18 à 19 h ! Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire pourquoi cette différence ? Y a-t-il un rendez-vous spécial pour rencontrer Michael ? Si oui, j'y serai... Le fait de Lui donner un bouquet de roses, le 4 aout 1996, s'est soldé par un effleurement de peau seulement, sans bisous !... J'aimerai, cette fois, donner plus qu'un simple sourire...BD

Views: 745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Juliet, Jennifer, Sylvie and Listen without prejudice ! I agree with Juliet !!! Michael is out of this sort of discussion... In France, we call this : "Querelle de clocher" !! Intenet is a universal world, if i can say it (!) Everybody can use it : russians, italians, frenchises, americans, japaneses, british members and so on... It's not easy spaeking with the right language when your heart is in a up or down state ! But, the safest thing is to say the true... ! Bye BD
Oooh, yes, I agree with you here!! I find it exceedingly difficult to post anything that makes the remotest of sense when I'm thinking about Michael! Tee Hee!!

This is the beauty of Michael fans, we are spread out all over the world.......how wonderful is that? it's amazing isnt it?

Your English is very good Donsimoni and definately 100 times better than my French!! I'm not at all confidant in French. I wish we'd learnt French at school and not German! that would have been a lot more useful language.
Mind you, my sister learnt Russin at school.Wow!! Thats impressive!

The language of music knows no bounds!! Aaaah, Michael can be equally shared by the world!!

I just tried that translation site and it translated 'Querelle de clocher' to 'Quarrel of bell-tower'. Is this correct? What does it mean? It sounds like an interesting saying though. Can anyone explain please? Thank you. XX

Love Jennifer XXX
Hello I'm Bernadette, my first name (!)... The translation is not exactly right : we are all friends and fans of Michael, yes ! But, "querelle de clocher" means that you can disturb the world with bad ideas, having a bad attitude in front of a clean meeting of members, so you have the right thinking this but not the right to insult the same world or to try to clean this, you know ? You should be in outstock of soap ! LOL

So Juliet, i'm not sure of your idea : you want having a meeting the next year with us ? Yes ? But what sort of charities : Michael's found or anyone else ? Please, take us more, now !!! But not on this discussion : if you don't have objections, i prefer speaking about this on the forum "General chat about Michael" Thank's a lot See You soon ! Bye BD
Hello Juliet Just now i visit your web site ! It's not for me the races ! I have a lot of problems with my health since the birth of my third child in 2006 ! My heart stopped 5 minutes.... And the story don't stop here but it's not the right place to speak about this ! You are a lucky girl having some "rendez-vous" with Michael ! Yes, about charities's meeting but.... with Michael ! You understand ?!! LOL About the Fans'meeting, the next year, i'm agree to reply you when the start will be go on... The photos of New York are fantastic ! Thank's a lot again !!! Bye BD
I really love that idea Juliet. I know loads of fans would love to have their photographs taken with Bolton Bear and his running partner!!

And to add onto to your idea, how about if I made scrapbook at the end of the year with all the photographs of the fans with you and Bolton Bear.

I can take Bolton Bear with me when I meet with Michael in November and ask him to hold him for a photograph. Hey, perhaps, I could get Michael to pose in 'those' shorts whilst he holds Bolton Bear??? Oooh, theres an idea!!

Sorry Bernadette, I didnt realise that you had posted your name round the opposite way. Bernadette is a very pretty name.

Take care,
Love Jennifer XXXX
Hi Jennifer & Juliet, can I be your photographer (I am an Photographer www.ozlemmehmet.com ) if you get MB to pose with Bolton Bear? Since I will be at the concert too! ...oz.x
Hello Oz, I've seen your photographic work and your photographs are amazing.

What camera do you use? I use a Canon Eos 450D. I love it!! I'm looking at buying the new Canon EOS 550D now.

We'd love to meet you at the Albert Hall. We usually meet up in one of the bars before the concert.

Love Jennifer XXXX
Thank you Jennifer!

For the last year I have been using Canon EOS 50D, before I used EOS 350D, cant go wrong with a Canon!! Is the 450D you use to shoot Michael with at his concerts? because I know usually the events say no photography, but usually they turn a blind eye to compact cameras, and SLR's are a definite "no no" at concerts unless you are their official photographer! I shot about 200 photos and 10 video clips over the two evenings last year at RAH, that was with my old compact, which I hope to upgrade before the this November!

I would love to meet up with you all too, I will make an effort to arrive early, I was going to arrive later because I am going alone, my friends keep teasing me and calling me "Billy no mates" because of this!

oz.x
Hello Oz,

The photographs that I took at the Hampton Court concert were taken with my Canon ixus 200 but the ones in my facebook gallery in the RAH album were taken with my EOS 450D

Both Carol and myself wrap the cameras up ina scarf in our handbags and then use them rather sneakily in the venue. We were in the front row last year and managed to get some amazing shots before that camera police stopped up. I hid mine under a large wide scarf round my neck!! Tee Hee!!

These are a few shots taken with my Canon.

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/Pookspoons/Michael%20Bolton%2...[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/Pookspoons/Michael%20Bolton%2...[/IMG]

I hope you approve.

Love Jennifer XXXX
Great pics Jennifer, cant go wrong with a Canon, and quality with an SLR!! Oooooh now I understand why you wear the big scarf!!! ;o) I have been tempted to take my SLR but have been afraid I would get caught and be removed from the venue, hence wanting a new great compact camera! ..oz.x
Can I be there with you if he poses in those shorts too!!! LOL

Love Eileen xoxo
Hello Eileen, What do you want to say ? I don't understand what is your subject ! Do you replay to Jennifer or start a new discussion with me ? Please I want knowing .... Bye BD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service