hey everyone i am still likeing and enjoying michaels cd only a woman like you there are two songs on the cd i kno so far i kno all the words to the songs onli when i play them they are dance with me and i want to hear you say it those songs are amazing to listen to i still sing to them makes me so happy and excited they help me to think of my bf as well tho he knos i like michael boltons music and have most of his music cds michael you are so amazing keep singing for me i like all your songs your brill too love mags hope to hear from someone soon x

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Christine, yes there are other songs off his foreign albums you might not know about, aside from his extra contributions to other people’s albums, various artists CD’s and special songs only known to have been sung on TV specials. If you want to know about extra songs on his own material, aside from the ones you and Sylvia mentioned, there’s the song “Forever eyes that was on the B side of the “How am I supposed to live without you” 45 RPM, but it was also released on CD singles. There’s also a song called “Fool for love” that Michael sang on both the French “Greatest hits” and on a single with French icon Johnny Hallyday. There was also an Australian version of the “Greatest hits” CD including a bonus CD with a few live songs on it recorded at Sony studios, all songs he had recorded before except for “Vesti la giubba”. On the British version of “All that matters”, there’s a gorgeous song called “When there are no words” that’ll melt your heart and that one has also appeared on singles. “Warm and tender love” was both on the British version of “Timeless classics volume 2” and a sampler CD with other previously released songs.  If you’d like a list of his contributions to other albums, I’d have to pull out another list, but hope this helps for now Christine. Oh yes, thank God for the internet! Lol Take care sweetie and good luck on finding your CD single! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Your run-down of all the releases is more than interesting and yes I have to agree with you that "When There Are No Words" is beautiful especially when you listen to it after "Go The Distance" because that has already warmed your heart ! :)  What I was interested to read was about "Timeless The Classics Vol.2" because I, obviously, don't have the UK version as it does not have on it "Warm And Tender Love" - I got that as a gift one Christmas and I also got "Till The End Of Forever" as a gift one year - is there anything different about that between countries ??? :)  I don't like finding about all this - am I missing something again - and you know how I hate to miss anything !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, my husband bought me "Til the end of forever" on-line and it was listed as being an import. I've never read anywhere of additional tracks on it. To my knowledge, the bonus tracks we've all listed were the only ones added. I'm glad you didn't miss out on too much! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Christine,

Thanks for those links as when I saw them on YouTube I couldn't transfer but I have successfully transferred now over to my video section your two links - started to listen there to "Till The End of Forever" - had to put it off - I've done enough crying today with that darn Royal Wedding - everytime I managed to stop something else would happen and I'd start again - buckets I cried  - at one point I couldn't see the television - old romantic !!! :)

Thanks again Christine !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Christine, when you say « B side”, you mean on a 45 RPM? Wow! I don’t think I have any American or Canadian 45’s past the 80’s, so that has to be a European  one. I actually found the “Sexual healing” 45 on EBay.fr a few years ago but couldn’t buy it at the time, but I do have “Warm and tender love” on the sampler I mentioned. You’re very fortunate to be able to download mp3’s from Amazon. Amazon.com won’t let us download music in Canada and amazon.ca doesn’t have mp3’s yet, to my knowledge. Oh I’m glad to hear you’re not missing any of the songs I’ve mentioned! I do have the “Fool for love” single that contains 2 versions: one where Johnny sings in English and the other one he sings in French. Oh I’m glad you found “Baila conmigo”! Well, it should keep you happy listening until you can find the single on EBay. I have the Jim Brickman DVD the 2 songs you’ve posted come from, but thanks a lot for posting the links: it was nice to hear them again and I’m sure those who don’t have the DVD will love them! Oh Christine, I just love Michael’s version of “You are my sunshine”! I used to sing it to my kids as a lullabye! I wish there would have been a CD it could be found on, but I do have the tape of the show “For our children”. I also wish I had a better version of the song I have on my page “You are my friend” that Michael sang at a Patti Labelle tribute in the early 90’s, although I’m happy just owning it… Well thanks for sharing Christine: German fans always send warm greetings, that’s so nice! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Christine and Sylvie,

Could we not suggest to Michael that we would make a playlist for his next CD and make it all these beautiful songs that he has sung and never recorded onto a Michael Bolton CD or, as you say, B sides of some of the 45's - we could tell him we will make life easy for him for his next CD and he can go and play plenty of rounds of golf......he can do virtually what Springsteen has done in releasing old material never heard.....think I have another question for question and answers !!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Hey Sylvia, as long as you're asking, throw in "What's going on" and "A change is gonna come to the playlist", which he has sung at "City kids" and/or "This close" charity events but to our knowledge never recorded. From what my friend Florin told me, Michael has recorded demos for every song he's ever written on top of that, so he doesn't lack material. Well, good luck with your question sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I have to say, I like the "B sides" idea though: "Voice of my heart" was also the B side to "Soul of my soul" on a European single and not everybody has that.

Hi Sylvie,

I have put in the question and I asked him if he would consider letting his "old" fans on the forum make up the playlist for his next CD because we would love to include and hear him sing a lot of the songs he has recorded but never for a "Michael Bolton" CD and also a lot of the "B" sides of 45's !!  I told him we really only had his best interests at heart and thought it was a good idea that we take that part of planning the CD away from him so that he could play more rounds of golf - we are just caring and looking out for him and I did also add that the answer would probably be as short as the one he would give to my proposal - NO !!! lol.   Can but try Sylvie - if you never ask you never get !!! :)

Hi Christine, oh boy, well, either you just didn’t buy  a lot of records or you’re a lot younger than I am! Lol I have tons of records and megatons of CD’s, but I still buy records… Well, no one can judge you from presents you got, right? ;D First, there’s nothing wrong with Phil Collins and you can say what you want, but Milli Vanilli had some decent pop tunes, whoever was singing them. I’m sorry I don’t know Jason Donovan though. I am not telling you what my first record was! Lol About “Foolfor love”, if you listen to the lyrics, it’s not exactly a friendly song… To be perfectly honest, I suppose Michael couldn’t pass up the opportunity to work with an icon such as Johnny Hallyday, but I was very surprised that Michael wanted to be associated to a song with such lyric content…  Michael’s duet with Patti Labelle, if I remember correctly, was during the Motown 25th anniversary presentation and if it’s not on DVD, it should be! The song “You are my friend” was sent to me by a friend, I knew it came from a Patti Labelle tribute and that’s it. I just love it… It’s the type of song I don’t mind multiple listens in a row… :D Oh my, I’m sorry to hear about the unreasonable offer for the video, ouch! Christine, there are web sites that allow you to download videos to your Ipod and possibly to your computer for you to be able to burn it on a DVD. You should look into it. I can’t help you on which sites, but I’ve heard of fans doing it so good luck! My guess the wonderful performances you’re talking about aren’t available on Youtube, because you haven’t uploaded them there yet! :D Sounds like great memories for you though, I’m glad for you Christine. Well thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S. : BTW, don’t worry about missing out on the opportunity, I’m sure an even better offer will come along!

Hey Christine,  isn’t it wonderful that people of all ages can be fans of Michael? I know at least 4 teenage fans on this site and people in their 60’s too! Oh, how wonderful that you met Ivana, she’s a doll! I’m sorry sweetie, Jason Donovan doesn’t sound familiar at all. Maybe I should check him out on Wikepedia. Well, all I can say is good luck to find the performance of Michael and Helene anywhere. Hmm, if you’re lucky, maybe  it’ll be included on a DVD of hers in the future… It’s funny how it seems all awards shows are presented on TV in the U.S. Sweetie, keep us posted if you hear from the Helene Fischer fan club. I also suggest you keep an eye on Youtube for new Helene videos. There have been some performances from Michael that have been uploaded in the past few years, but were  seen on TV literally decades ago! Or maybe you can try and ask some Helene Fischer fans, if you can find a fan blog… At least, you’ll know you’ve tried! Good luck sweetie and let us know if you find out anything. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

hi i thought you werent going to reply back to me there but i got it just now thank you all michaels videos and songs are great theres just so many to watch and listen to you just dont kno what one to choose but i more like the dance with me video now its reali very good and very dancey as well tho as i sayd i use windows media player thanks for the reply love mags x

hi its mags here the cd of only a woman like you of michaels i have got those two songs dance with me and i wanna hear you say it i can picture a choir of people singing in the background when michael sings too when i listen to the songs i imagine myself like a choir director the songs are reali good tho michael is a great singer and has an amazing voice too only a woman like you and those songs have now became my fave they are brill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service