Michael is taking part in the Humana Challenge Golf Competition in partnership with the Clinton Foundation at La Quinta Country Club in CA starting today, Thursday, 19th January and below is the draw showing who Michael has been paired up with over the next three days of competition and which course they will be playing on as the Palmer and Nicklaus Private Golf Courses will also be used for rounds in the Competition:-

Celebrities and their pro partners

In each of the first three rounds of the Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation, the pros and amateurs will rotate partners. Here’s a look at the celebrity amateurs and their pro partners (and courses) for each of the three days.

In addition, former President Bill Clinton will be partnered with Greg Norman for Saturday’s third round on the Palmer Private course:

Celebrity Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
Alice Cooper            Musician Trevor Immelman          (La Quinta) Ricky Barnes          (Nicklaus Private) Chris DiMarco          (Palmer Private)
Craig T. Nelson            Actor Kyle Stanley          (La Quinta) Ryan Palmer          (Nicklaus Private) Jonas Blixt          (Palmer Private)
Michael Bolton            Musician Tim Herron          (La Quinta) Stuart Appleby          (Nicklaus Private) James Driscoll          (Palmer Private)
Lucas Black            Actor Blake Adams          (Palmer Private) Jhonattan Vegas          (La Quinta) Gavin Coles          (Nicklaus Private)
Morgan Freeman            Actor Kyle Thompson          (Palmer Private) Tommy Gainey          (La Quinta) Martin Laird          (Nicklaus Private)
Julius Erving            NBA Hall of Famer Jerry Kelly          (Palmer Private) Jason Kokrak          (La Quinta) Kris Blanks          (Nicklaus Private)
Billy Crudup            Actor Erik Compton          (Nicklaus Private) Rich Beem          (Palmer Private) Camilo Villegas          (La Quinta)
Smokey Robinson            Musician Seung-Yul Noh          (Nicklaus Private) Cameron Tringale          (Palmer Private) Kevin Na          (La Quinta)
Don Cheadle            Actor Jamie Lovemark          (Nicklaus Private) D.J. Trahan          (Palmer Private)

Can also let you know that Michael is playing off of a 12 handicap and the times for his tee-off on each round are :-

Thursday    19th     9.40 a.m.

Friday         20th    10.20 a.m.

Saturday     21st      9.00 a.m. 

Views: 1451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW, WOW and triple WOW......fantastic girls......absolutely wonderful.....breakfast with Michael AGAIN and that is me definitely got a smile on my face and my day made up !!!! LOL.  

Thanks a million to you Gail and Pilar for finding all of that - wonderful, truly wonderful and BTW doesn't Michael look great !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

To report that in the 1st round Michael shot a 74 BUT yesterday he shot a 65 ....WAY TO GO MICHAEL !!! :))))))))))))  I hope today proves as good a one for him !!! :)

I've posted another video on the main site with remarks from Michael about Etta James passing.

Thanks Gail and how kind of Michael to take the time to respond to the news of Etta's passing in the way he did proving once again, he is without doubt, a gentleman !! :)

This is an article posted today by the Humana Challenge Golf Competition on their FB page and I thought it was, in part, quite entertaining....hope you enjoy it !!! :)

www.utsandiego.com

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Report just posted on FB so the good weather didn't hold up they were expecting rain but I don't know about the winds...doesn't sound too good  !!!  Latest showing on scoreboard is that Michael is at 14th hole and is -3 but needing to get to -8 over to par the course....whether that was where his round was suspended don't know....need to wait until tomorrow !! :)   Poor Bill Clinton when he was looking forward to his round today .....oh well as they say: "the best laid plans of mice and men !"

PLAY CANCELLED. Due to extensive wind damage on all three courses in the Humana Challenge rotation, play was suspended for the day. It will resume at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday in pairs. Round 4 tee times will begin at 10 a.m. and run until noon off both 1 and 10 tees. The Pro-Am portion of the competition is final and scores will revert to 36 holes.

Thank you Sylvia and Gail and Pilar for all the golf info!!!! Having a fun read and look and listen!!! Will try and see if I can see Michael on tv tomorrow. It rained here heavy overnight but was beautiful today. Quite windy in the earlier part of the day so hope less winds tomorrow. I am about 3 hours from Quinta. Keeping my fingers crossed that Michael has great golf weather tomorrow!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the info, Sylvia!!!!

Here you will find three more from the competition: http://www.upi.com/search/?sp=t&s_l=photos&ss=%22michael+bo...

Thanks a million for that link Pilar for they are terrific photos for they all appear so spontaneous .....I particularily love the one where MB is addressing that little ball - no posing there just serious concentration - beautiful !!! :)

On the golf Kathy I don't believe Michael will be playing again.   On my very scant knowledge of golf what I take announcement to mean is that for the pro-am trophy scores for rounds one and two will only be allowed and the amateurs do not have to finish round three BUT the pros will have to finish it;  not because of anything to do with the final result of this competition but because their placing for all the rounds will go towards their PGA ranking as the four rounds are the governing factor in the rules of the competition and what any individual organiser decides because of conditions their reasons cannot and are not taken into account so basically if the pros did not get to complete their third and play their fourth  round the competition would not qualify for PGA rankings.....and I will qualify that by saying; I "think" I am right and you know what they say about the person that "thinks" !!!!! LOL.

Lol...gotcha Wee One....thanks for the golf lesson :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Pilar and Sylvia for all the info.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Pilar!!!! Enjoyable photos!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service