Michael is taking part in the Humana Challenge Golf Competition in partnership with the Clinton Foundation at La Quinta Country Club in CA starting today, Thursday, 19th January and below is the draw showing who Michael has been paired up with over the next three days of competition and which course they will be playing on as the Palmer and Nicklaus Private Golf Courses will also be used for rounds in the Competition:-

Celebrities and their pro partners

In each of the first three rounds of the Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation, the pros and amateurs will rotate partners. Here’s a look at the celebrity amateurs and their pro partners (and courses) for each of the three days.

In addition, former President Bill Clinton will be partnered with Greg Norman for Saturday’s third round on the Palmer Private course:

Celebrity Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
Alice Cooper            Musician Trevor Immelman          (La Quinta) Ricky Barnes          (Nicklaus Private) Chris DiMarco          (Palmer Private)
Craig T. Nelson            Actor Kyle Stanley          (La Quinta) Ryan Palmer          (Nicklaus Private) Jonas Blixt          (Palmer Private)
Michael Bolton            Musician Tim Herron          (La Quinta) Stuart Appleby          (Nicklaus Private) James Driscoll          (Palmer Private)
Lucas Black            Actor Blake Adams          (Palmer Private) Jhonattan Vegas          (La Quinta) Gavin Coles          (Nicklaus Private)
Morgan Freeman            Actor Kyle Thompson          (Palmer Private) Tommy Gainey          (La Quinta) Martin Laird          (Nicklaus Private)
Julius Erving            NBA Hall of Famer Jerry Kelly          (Palmer Private) Jason Kokrak          (La Quinta) Kris Blanks          (Nicklaus Private)
Billy Crudup            Actor Erik Compton          (Nicklaus Private) Rich Beem          (Palmer Private) Camilo Villegas          (La Quinta)
Smokey Robinson            Musician Seung-Yul Noh          (Nicklaus Private) Cameron Tringale          (Palmer Private) Kevin Na          (La Quinta)
Don Cheadle            Actor Jamie Lovemark          (Nicklaus Private) D.J. Trahan          (Palmer Private)

Can also let you know that Michael is playing off of a 12 handicap and the times for his tee-off on each round are :-

Thursday    19th     9.40 a.m.

Friday         20th    10.20 a.m.

Saturday     21st      9.00 a.m. 

Views: 1451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Below is the only results I could find for the Amateur Competition.....was hoping to locate a full list of players but I couldn't find !!    Michael was competing in the Ernie Dunlevie Field and his final score was 74 for round 1 and 65 for round 2 = 139 but no idea of placing in field !!

FINAL AMATEUR RESULTS Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daily Winners – First Two Round

Thursday

Ernie Dunlevie Field At La Quinta Country Club

A34 Jeff Caldwell -12 A39 Chad Brownstein -12

Gerald R. Ford Field At Palmer Private at PGA West

A66 Louis Welch -11

Dolores Hope Field At Nicklaus Private at PGA West

A135 Bill Eckholm -12

Friday

Ernie Dunlevie Field At Nicklaus Private at PGA West

A35 Randy Niederbrach -14 A4 Chris Todoroff

Gerald R. Ford Field At La Quinta Country Club

A80 Don Fisher -12

Dolores Hope Field At Palmer Private at PGA West

A142 Bruce Lesser -14 A134 Rick Remmers

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.  Sorry about print but it doesn't look that on my screen and I don't know how to change it - sorry !!!! lol.

To let you all know that, as per usual, I believe I was talking a load of rubbish for by the scores posted in the website it looks very much as though the amateurs did complete their 3rd rounds on Sunday and Michael finished in equal 129th place out of 137 with scores of :-

1st Round  74  :  2nd Round  65  :  3rd Round  69   =   Total Score 208

John Zar was the winner from the amateurs with rounds of : 61 : 61 : 65 = Total Score 187

Should add that Michael did beat Alice Cooper by 1 point for he ended on a total score of 209 and it was Mark Wilson who lifted the Bob Hope Trophy.   NOW, we go on, to Pebble Beach !!!!!! :)

Who knew???

Kathy and LAFD Bob 27

Hi, Gail. Sylvia and Pilar

It was frustrainting no Michael's interview on Tv....

there was luck so Michael neither venezuelan player that

he was defending the throphy.

But with your great post links, articles, videos, pics  and lessons !!

about this tourmament, we more informaded.

Thanks a lot !!!!

Take care

Mariu 

So glad you enjoyed it all Mariu and will attempt to give as good a coverage when the Pebble Beach tournament starts !!! :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Found this... not sure if it belongs to this thread... but just in case:

http://nowmybutthurts.com/post/16300107317/michael-bolton-and-bill-...

Oh Pilar thanks a million for finding that one and do you think you could go one better and find a video of them on stage together......doubt somehow there will be one of that event as that would be worth a million bucks to whoever has got it but wouldn't it just be great to see and hear but thanks again for information in that link !!!! :)))))))    Wonder really if transferring to Tour thread would be appropriate as believe a lot of people maybe wouldn't follow this thread if they are not that interested in sport and as it does mention a show Michael did.....what do you think Robin ?????

I wish I could find that video!!!!!!!

Well it's about this event and I'd say leave it over here..The tour thread is about regular concerts on tour, not charity events..Just my opinion.. Great find Pilar!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Pilar......great photo!!! There is some crossover between charities and appearances just like the one Ashley attended and posted. Maybe we need to start a charity thread....oh no!!!! Not another one...no....lol  I don't mind reading it on golf or tour thread....as long as it is Michael!!! Technically he is still on the road...lol  jmo :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi, Pilar

Thanks a lot !!! Nice pic........

Take care

Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service