"Carson Daly, Ron White, Michael Bolton Highlight Celebrity Field at Humana Challenge

Alice Cooper, Don Felder, Craig T. Nelson, Eric Dickerson return
To iconic pro-am event

LA QUINTA, Calif. – Keeping with its rich tradition of bringing its fans a wide variety of stars from screen, studio and stadium, the Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation once again features a star-studded list of celebrities teeing off in the amateur field of the PGA TOUR event Jan. 14-20.

Headlining that list is talk-show host and former Coachella Valley radio personality Carson Daly (The Voice, Late Night With Carson Daly), actor Craig T. Nelson (Coach, Parenthood), comedian Ron White and multi-platinum award singer Michael Bolton"

"MICHAEL BOLTON

This world-renowned singer has sold more than 53 millions albums and singles.  Known for his soulful voice and lyrics, he has been honored with a Grammy and an American Music Award.    For more than 20 years, Michael Bolton Charities has been an advocate for at-risk women and children, donating more than $3.7 million."

Little bit of "photographic licence" taken here as Humana had posted a picture of Michael at this point in their list of players but as I could not transfer over picture they had used I decided to use this very, very special picture of Michael kissing that ball after his hole-in-one on 8th May, 2012 and here is hoping the stars are "aligning again" for him and that he gets another hole-in-one during this competition !!! :)

Above announcement made by the Humana Challenge PGA Golf Tournament yesterday, 9th January, with regard to the Humana Challenge Golf Pro-Am Competition which will be held from 14th - 20th January, 2013 and at which you can see Michael has committed himself to play and as he generally takes part in the Bob Hope Legacy Pro-Am Competition this starts on Wednesday, 16th January with practice on the three courses starting at 8.30 a.m. with competition proper starting on Thursday, 17th January and running through until final on Sunday, 20th January.

GOOD LUCK MICHAEL !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 1930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To report that 3rd Round has started for Michael and he is off and running again !!!! lol   Oh it is just absolutely wonderful for he has gone through 2nd hole on the Palmer Private Course and on both holes he went one over parr and he is now standing at -26.   Believe he has given a boost to his professional partner, Brendon de Jonge, who has done exactly the same and is -2 but by doing so he has moved himself up 32 places in the field.....he is probably quite pleased he is playing with Michael !!! lol.  Will report back later and sorry couldn't find any further pictures or videos of Michael....will keep looking !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I have it set to record on the DVR this afternoon here. I hope to have some time to report in later.  Busy day here but remembered to set it at least!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Sylvia,

thanks for Your great messages, You are simply great.... I'd be here (in our country) never did not have find out

with love  Marie

Thanks soooooo much Sylvia...I am watching also but YOU are much quicker than I at reporting!!! Having a quiet day after my crazy day yesterday :))) Michael and golf will do just fine!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Pilar, Like the article and cool photo!!!!! Keep em coming ladies!!LOl

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Pilar!!! Our Michael is definitely using his perfectionism to the hilt on the golf course!!! WAY TO GO MICHAEL!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Bonjour Pilar,

thank you for these links and pictures, it allows us to spend time with him and his passion.

katia

Thanks a lot for those links Pilar......great article and great photo.....love the change of style !!! lol

To give a quick report Michael is lying in 4th place after having gone through the 9th and he is on for this round -4 with overall now being -28.  The player who is first is 4 shots ahead of Michael so .......he still stands a chance on the back nine and I don't know about him sweating and getting stressed out but I'm a nervous wreck !!! LOL   Certainly some good is coming of it because I am trying to keep myself busy so that I am not sitting looking at the scores constantly so today I have finished my plastering work in kitchen and I have nearly finished renewing  the sealant and I think before MB finishes his round I will have that all done and then it is ready to start hanging the wallpaper !!! LOL

I should admit that I was getting mixed up with this competition and Pebble Beach one in thinking that the amateurs go forward to the Final tomorrow but of course they don't for their competition finishes today and it is Pebble Beach where they make the cut for Sunday.  I have checked the celebrity entrants for Pebble Beach and Michael is not showing up and of course with the Vegas show showing up for 8th February that is the Friday when he would have been playing.   The only thing I wonder is if the celebrities can enter for the 3m Celebrity Challenge without taking part in the Pro-Am because that is on the Wednesday.....that was what he won a couple of years ago but didn't play in that last year although he played in the Pro-Am.....will keep checking to see if he enters.

Hi Sylvia,

Sweetie how is Michael doing now? The T.V. is not showing me any of Michael on the course, can you help clue me in?

Thanks,

Kellie

MB just had an interview on the golf course. Did you see it Kellie? Very nice and he mentioned his friendship with President Clinton for the past 21 years. Two great men who do great work with their charities!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for that piece of news Kathy will try and find video and I have just come on to say that Michael has finished his 3rd Round and he has finished in 3rd place BUT there is a fellow who is only on the 15th who could still come up and knock him off of 3rd.....will stay with it and see what happens and it will be a shame if he does but this other guy has played well today...he has come up, virtually, out of nowhere.    Michael finished being -9 which meant that overall for the three rounds he was -33.  His score for the three rounds were; 59; 61; 63 which gave him a final overall score of 183 and winner came in with a 180 and second with a 181....how close was Michael.....yeah, a couple of shots between but never mind he has played out of his socks and out of his skin and even if he does end up fourth it is definitely;  WELL DONE MICHAEL and so darn proud of you !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service