something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Jennifer,

I"ll let you barrow him for a while, but you be sure to give him back!! Actually, that angel is MY younger sister, Jennifer's son. She also has a 13 year old daughter, who really loves her baby brother..

Love, MaryLynn
Jennifer, Thanks so much.

I'll let you barrow him for a while, but you be sure to give him back now. Actually, that little angel is MY younger sister, Jennifer's son!! She also has a beautiful 13 year old daughter, who just loves her baby brother.

Love, MaryLynn
Hi all, as long as you were all sharing travel pictures, my neighbor went to China recently and sent me a link to his pictures and I thought you might enjoy some of those. He made his trip sound very interesting and I hope the pictures are as pretty as his descriptions. Take care, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=martoberfest&target...
Hi Sylvie.
My cousin came back from living there about 6 months ago now.
She just loves the culture, the people the history and everything about China.
I'm sure he had a wonderful time and the pictures are very pretty.
Thanks again
Love Dianna xxx
Hi all, I have a video that sounds adorable today, an E-mail buddy forwarded it to me. Hope you enjoy it. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Cute Cats playing Wing Chun Sticky Hands!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvxCv_yrcCY&feature=email
Sylvie from Canada
Found this on the news here today and thought you would like to read it :)

Chilean miner sings with Newton-John

Singer Olivia Newton-John had a very special guest join her on stage during a concert in Chile's capital.

Edison Pena, the rescued miner with a passion for Elvis Presley songs, joined Newton-John to sing Tell Me More, Tell Me More from the musical Grease.

Pena met Newton-John on a Chilean talk show the night before, and she asked him to join her on stage before 10,000 fans.

Pena often broke out in song to keep up the spirits of the miners trapped underground

Lovely isn't she :)
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Dianna, aww, thank you so much sweetie! There must be something special in the Australian water, what do you think? :D That was very thoughtful Dianna, thank you! I'll look it up on Youtube now, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

There were probably many, many times this year when

I may have.....
Disturbed You,
Troubled You,
Pestered You,
Irritated You,
Bugged You,
or got on your Nerves!!

So today, I just wanted to tell you....
<>
<>
<>
<>

Suck it up Cupcake!!

Cause there

AIN'T NO CHANGES

Planned for 2011!!  

Merry Xmas 2010

Love Dianna xxx

Sylvie and Robin there's a picture of a cute little dog (Maltese) with a cigar in his mouth and a gun in his paw  LOL!

Hi Dianna, I've read this in a forward once or twice an love it! lol You're so sweet to always think of describing your pictures... :D I doubt that Robin would ever come over here because most of the posts, aside from mine are visual. Oh, which reminds me, have I sent you the John Pugh art forward my friend sent me? Apparently, this guy does mind-boggling 3D art and paints murals. I still have the forward and can send or re-send it. I could have tried to copy it, but don't know if the pictures would have followed... Let me know. Take care sweetie and thanks again for your kind attention. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I just recieved your e-mail Sylvie he is so very talented I love his work :)

I love the Australian school one you sent as well

Love and Blessings

Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna and everyone, a friend sent me pictures of an artist’s work, assuming someone would describe it to me and I wish I could have copied them on here but have no way of knowing if I did. Anyway, the description from the E-mail seemed intriguing enough to share so I looked it up on Youtube and found an interview with the artist. His name is John Pugh and he apparently does 3D art. Check him out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafCwc0rKRs

Anyone feel free to describe! :D Take care all. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie,

John Pugh is very good he make his paintings look so real what it is, is he paints say the side of a building so it looks like you can see straight though the wall at say people sitting having coffee and on another it looks like there is a person surfing in the middle of a wall.I know that sometimes I have recieved e-mails where I'm not sure if it was John Pugh work but it looks like it is very similar and in this work it looks like if you step on the part he has painted you might fall into a blackhole or there was one done in a bathroom and it looked like you would fall though the floor as he had done a picture of people etc on the floor amazing work!

I hope I have helped

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service