Hi there everyone

A question that just came into my head was if MB could describe what a relationship is what would he say ?  What does everybody else think when you hear the word " Relationship" ? What do you think it means and takes to make a relationship work ?

Regards

Sheroda

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Far too complicated a subject Sheroda for relationships take on many aspects but would hazard a guess that Michael's one word answer might just be ....friendship !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey there my scottish friend

I believe that a person should start from being friends and build a relationship from there. That is the only way a true relationship between a man and a woman can be build . Friendship is the base of a real strong relationship. Keep well my friend.

Sheroda  Your SA friend

I TOTALY AGREE REGARDLESS  HOW THE RELATIONSHIP STARTS.... ULTIMATELY.... IN ORDER FOR IT BE A STRONG  AND LASTING RELATIONSHIP .THAT PERSON HAS TO BE REALLY YOUR BEST FRIEND THE ONE THATS IN YOUR CORNER COME WHAT MAY ...EVEN WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS ..THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU AGREE JUST TO AGREE BUT,   LOVE , TRUST  RESPECT ,COMFORT , AND HONOR,.. SUPPORT EACH OTHER  EMOTIONALY , AND  IN SPIRIT ,.... PROTECT THEM ...YOU BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER AND ARE  THERE FOR EACH OTHER IN EVERY WAY...THRU THE GOOD AND BAD TIMES ... THAT FRIENDSHIP DEEPENS THRU IT ALL  AND IN TURN YOU HAVE A  SPIRITUALY  ,PASSIONATE, LOVING RELATIONSHIP THAT ONLY COMES THRU THE BOND YOU HAVE WITH EACH OTHER THAT  GROWS AND DEEPENS OVER TIME ....WITHOUT ...FRIENDSHIP... ALL THIS CAN NOT BE ACCOMPLISHED ....MY DIFFENISON OF A SOUL MATE .....SMILE....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service