Hello everyone, J.P. DeLaire dropping by to say hello.  I will be performing in Holland over the next 3 weeks with the singer Oleta Adams and I wanted to share that Info. Drop by and say hi if you can. Peace and Love, JPD

http://www.oletaadams.com/concerts.html

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvie, maybe I will put asong up. I'll check it out. Take care, JP

Hi Ivana,

Do we really want Michael to know what goes on on here - are you sure ?????? - all those "funny" drawings you do all over his face and posting the rude pictures of him nearly naked - oh Ivana - I think we should keep quiet about all of that !!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvie, my friend !!

What a wonderful idea that more former band members should follow Jason´s lead and become forum members. If only Michael would follow this idea too.

With love,

Ivana

Hi J. P....Enjoy your stay in Holland! Oleta Adams is a wonderful singer/performer. I remember when she opened for Michael years ago. We all miss seeing you onstage.

Anna

Thanks Anna, it is great to hear from you guys and I miss you too!

I purchased In My Life from ITunes a couple of weeks ago. I never knew you were such a great singer. I hated when you left the band but I now think it may be best for you because you need to spread your wings. Michael Lington is okay but he is no J. P. DeLaire. Glad I will always have you on MB Best of Live and Live at RAH. I hope to catch you in concert in the states. I have joined your Facebook group.

All The Best,

Lue from the Great State of Mississippi

Thanks Lue!!!! Xo

Hello J.P.

as I have a big respect for you as an artist I only would like to know what do you think about this extraordinary talent ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiWkTrkH32Q

It would be great if you would perform with her in the future as I am sure we will hear of her in the future very often.

Have a nice time in Holland,

Best regards from Prague

Ivana

Very good! Thanks for sharing, I really like David Foster. Cheers, JP

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service