Michael made reference to the fact that he had recorded a song on the new Kid Cudi album in a recent interview done during his Promotional Tour of the UK and as he has now retweeted information concerning it thought relevant to start a new thread about ONE of his latest endeavours !!!

The album is called "Immortal" and Michael is featured in a song, along with King Chip, called "Aterwards (Bring Yo Friends)" and the album is due for release in late April.

The first link below gives you details, plus a tracklist for the album, with the second containing the facility for you to be able to listen to the title track, "Immortal".

This information is also contained in the Miscellany thread where initially Sylvie has entered posts concerning it because she picked up Michael's reference to the CD, from the interview he gave, and she then checked for details relating to it and placed them on that thread.

http://dayandadream.com/2013/03/26/first-look-kid-cudi-indicud/

https://soundcloud.com/#cudderland/immortal

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 1465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Привет Ольга и что подразумевается под что Kid Cudi сказал is... «Экстравагантный cologne, пахнет десятка младенцев в хлопковом поле где-то». Надеюсь, что помогает и дает вам правильный перевод!! Мы все интересно, что такое, что Майкл носит!! LOL

Hi Olga,

I join you, even though I understand the words, his metaphor still is like a "koan" (Chinese/Japanese "riddle") for me... LOL.

Best wishes from Germany, Astrid

Hallo Astrid, good to read you here! Well, as I wrote earlier on this thread, what I think Kid Cudi means is  that the scent is fresh, maybe fresh linen (cotton field) sweet and strong but not overbearing (which is why it's about a dozen babies(! lol  That's my view on it. Hope that explains it girls. Take care Astrid, hope you're doing well sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........."INDICUD" has gone straight into the charts at NUMBER ONE in the Rap Albums and R&B Hip Hop Albums

http://www.billboard.com/charts/r-b-hip-hop-albums

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the info Sylvia, that's great! Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

That's nice Sylvia.....

Thanks for posting.

Robin in MD:)

Thank you so much for taking the time out on your trip to Mars on this one to post this for us, Sylvia, LOL...... (I will never forget you saying that, Wee One). CONGRATS!!! Now I look forward to hearing about MB and Kid's song hitting number one. Please keep us posted Wee Reporter!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Just for information that "Indicud" CD by Kid Cudi with Michael featuring is still at #1 in the Billboard Rap Album Charts.

Kid Cudi giving a telephone interview where he is talking about "Indicud" and interviewer asks about Michael being on CD and Kid Cudi calls him a "super, amazing dude !".....part where he talks about Michael is approx. at 6.15 on time bar.

http://youtu.be/AiWdYrF7MAg

Hi Sylvia, thanks for posting this. My goodness, how long is it? Will have to save that one for later, but that'll be cool. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Hey Sylvia, I just listened to the interview. Interesting to hear Michael said he was a fan of Kid Cudi... and we thought we knew everything... :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Maybe it is more a little bit of loving the "shock" tactics as he has always said he loves about The Lonely Island although I must say I like the CD for I love the music because just about every song is fantastic to dance to....some of the lyrics I do say; what is the point in that but then say, that is the point to the young ones, because then they can be different from me, for they can see the point and isn't that basically all it is about; generations being different from the other.  I am actually playing the CD right now on my laptop and I am kind of seat dancing while my fingers do the other dancing !!!! lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service