The Kraft Nabisco Championship Celebrity Pro-Am Competition will take place at Mission Hills Country Club, Rancho Mirage, California on Tuesday, 2nd April and Wednesday, 3rd April and Michael is taking part.  The Kraft Nabisco Championship for over 100 of the ladies top golfers will be held over 1st April - 7th April with the Pro-Am Championship being held on 2nd/3rd April. 

Additional information

The Pro-Am Competition will be shown on the Golf Channel so please check your local listings for times

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 1761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Sylvia!  So near and yet so far!  No car and Rancho Mirage is pretty close to AZ...ooooohhhhh I could just scream.  Wonder if I can con one of my kids into taking me - it would be so much fun!  Well, he is coming to Phoenix to perform LIVE (praise God for small favors) on August 13th and if they have to carry me in on a gurney, I'm going!!!  Last time he was in AZ, my friends and I had planned to go and I was rushed to the hospital that afternoon.  I was there for over a month - they found a malignant tumor had pierced my intestines. On the upside I lost a ton of weight and am feeling pretty chipper these days now that I know my Hero is coming to town!!!  Sooooo happy to get the good news today- Good Friday!  I will be rising and shining this Easter Sunday - resurrection indeed!  (all it takes is Michael Bolton  LOL)

The Pro Am is being shown on the Golf Channel so check your local listings and times.

Thanks for information Gail and will add to description.

Thanks for your input Linda and so glad you will be able to make Phoenix and at least still got a few months to really get that strength up and then let Mr. Bolton do the rest !!! lol   Take care Linda !! :)

Looking at the days and times in my area, it looks like they are showing it the next day so it would be taped...so check that out too.

Thanks a bunch Gail..

Robin in MD: )

Wow!  Nabisco brings back memories...my Grammy worked for Nabisco in Brooklyn, NY when she first came to this country from Italy.  She was just a young girl - they had child labor in those days.  The "Black Hand" (a/k/a "The Mafia" was a prevalent presence).  I remember asking her if she was afraid coming home at night by herself.  Spunky Grammy never feared anyone or anything despite her small stature.  She'd laugh and say, "I'd just hit them with my purse!"  Her purse was an enviable weapon - loaded down with boxes of Chicklets and countless other "necessities" that added to its weightiness. And to think with all her Gibson Girl gumption, she fell for the man who walked up to her in the subway and said confidently, "I'm going to marry you" to which she replied flashing a large ring on her finger, "I'm already engaged."  Needless to say, she fell for the tall, blonde haired blue-eyed stranger and they had 7 children, one of them my Dad.  Hmmmm...it's those tall,blonde, blue-eyed guys that get us every time!  LOL

Thjanks so much Sylvia - just say a little prayer for me!  Feel like my body has been scourged at the pillar ; )  Want to get back to working out on my Pilates machine - one of the best exercises because it isn't strenuous but it stretches out the muscles.  I remember coming out of a Pilates (machine) session years ago and I never felt so  "good" all over - so at peace in body and in spirit.  Now if I can recapture that feeling AND see Michael Bolton - heck, I think I could conquer the world!!!LOL

As Michael says Linda .....keep dreaming and believing !!! :)

Oh you are so right - "dreaming and believing has gotten me this far (it will be 19 years since I encountered the Maestro on the Field of Dreams here in AZ...and I've been dreaming and believing ever since!  In fact I credit him with my desire to get better so I can see him again ; )  Good Lord where have all those years gone?  It seems like just yesterday...I turned 70 in November; he turned 60 in February...yes, I'm the "older woman"  LOL  Despite the physical hardships of the past few years, I'm recreating myself!  Just got my ears pierced!!!  It's never too late to enjoy life - and I do mean ENJOY life to the hilt!  It's never too late to"love and be loved" ("the greatest joy on earth they say!)  Got 2 more weeks until I wear all of my pierced earrings!  By August, I should be fit as a fiddle and right as rain...

I am the "older woman" too as I am past 60 but as they now say that 60 is the new 40 and as I have started going to the gym for the first time in my life and thoroughly enjoying it,  maybe I will consider taking up golf and go for a round or two with Michael .....now that IS dreaming !!!!!!! LOL.   Just remember Linda you are really only 50 !!!! lol.

If you say so Sylvia - I am now 50 again (everybody tells me that I don't look 70 and I certainly don't "feel" 70)!  I am GROWING not aging!  Actually we've become so accustomed to telling each other that we're another year "older" at each birthday that we dupe ourselves into the illusion of older not better.  Jesus has revealed that precious truth in His rising over death.  After all my near death experiences, I have come to the conclusion that it isn't the quantity of our days that makes the difference, but rather the QUALITY.  Carpe  diem!  Seize the day and live it fully!  HAPPY EASTER!  Rise and shine as we celebrate our triumph over death and rising to NEW LIFE!  As I was taught - we are an Easter People!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service