I just read that michael is going to produce the music for the upcoming christmas film, "kris kringle," which is an animated 3d film set for a thanksgiving 2013 release.......so we have a while to wait for this :). It appears like michael has quite a few full plates, yet again. Still, good news for us bolton fans :) payten

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a talented man our Michael
Thanks for sharing Payten
Love Dianna xxx

Wow!! Michael is going to be busy.

Producing film music, London West End lead part production, new album, christmas album, wow!! I hope he can fit it all in and still ahve a social life.

Good luck to you Michael. You really deserve all of this recognition.

Cant wait to hear some snippets.

Thank you for bringing us this information Payten.

Love Jennifer XXx 

Hey Payten, where did you read about this? Just curious.. Sounds like cool project for MB!! Exciting.

Robin in Maryland :)

Just found it on google news :)

Hey Payten, thanks a lot for posting this!  Well, obviously 3D movies take a while to make. I think it’s a good thing we’re aware of it, but 2 years is a long time and if Michael produces it, doesn’t mean he’ll write it or sing it. Besides, I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade but does anyone remember whatever happened to “High voltage” in ’02? I’m just saying I’m keeping it in mind but proceeding cautiously for now. Thanks again for sharing Payten and don't be a stranger, okay? Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

This is a bit different Sylvie.  Thnis is a movie being done by another movie production company and Michael is producing the music..not the movie itself.  I have checked and this is going to happen although they aren't definite on the dates.

Great news!!  Thanks Payten!

Helena...xx..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service