Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the new Barclay's Center that is opening up in Brooklyn, and it's the new home of the NBA team The Brooklyn Nets.  There is also a theatre, which is part of the center....and there are already many aritsts that are lined up to perform there!!!   So, when is Michael coming???   :)

Fantastic pictures Helena and looks an absolutely tremendous place as well as venue being superb and I do hope you get your wish and the chant becomes.......... MICHAEL FOR BROOKLYN  !!! LOL.

Must admit got a surprise when I clicked on e-mail notification that you had put something in because for two seconds I expected to be taken to FB and when I arrived here thought a wrong turning in the road had occurred but I do hope your little journey back onto here proves to be a fruitful one and somebody takes heed of your message and considers a further little look into the possibility of that venue just being a possible one for a MB concert for it sure looks ideal !!!!! :)

Get like me and be a dripping tap and keep promoting it......good luck Helena !!! :)

Sylvia.   La tua amica wee Scottish

Hiya Helena, I didn't get a notification but read you'd started a thread on the main page and nearly jumped out of my chair! lol Okay so tell us more about this venue: have you been there and does it sound good acoustically? How many people does it seat and is that one easily accessible for you? :D You've got the right idea girl: wish I had pics of our new Maison Symnphonique in Montreal... I went there last December for our yearly opera gala and listening to the ambient sound while closing my eyes, I thought: Michael would sound fantastic here! So go ahead and investigate girl and good luck Helena. Good to read you here sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

HI HELENA!  WELCOME BACK!  I AGREE THIS VENUE WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR MICHAEL TO PERFORM 

SYLVIE, THE BARCLAY CENTER IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC YET  IT WILL BE OPEN IN TWO WEEKS  THE CAPACITY OF THE VENUE IS AS FOLLOWS  19000 FOR CONCERTS,  18000 FOR BASKETBALL  AND 14000 FOR HOCKEY   THERE ARE SEVERAL PERFORMERS ALREADY SCHEDULE TO PERFORM INCLUDING  JAY Z, BARBARA STREISAND, JOHN LEGEND AND LADY GAGA   I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED HOPING THE MICHAEL WILL PERFORM THERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE   HERE IS A LINK FOR MORE INFO ON THE VENUE

http://www.barclayscenter.com/home

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria for responding to Sylvie's questions! I hope to go to the Barclay's Center eventually. I have a great desire, to go to at least one basketball game (even if I have to go alone), and I am thinking about going to the Raggae concert in December. Most of the musical performers who are scheduled to perform there, are not much of a great interest to me. Barbara Streisand is way too expensive, The Who....I may have liked to see years ago but not so much now....etc.... I have gone on the Barclay's Center Facebook page, to promote the names of singers I would love to see there, of course Barry Manilow is my number one....since he is from Brooklyn!!! But I have mentioned Michael...and other singers as well. Just so you gals know.... The owners of this arena are Jay-Z and some Russian guy (from what I heard). That is why Jay-Z is the first artist to perform there. Originally "The Nets" were a New Jersey team, and now they belong to Brooklyn.....Woo Hoo!!!! So let the games begin...... :)
Hugs,
Helena xx

Still hope maybe one day that announcement will be made and MB will be playing in Brooklyn and then we will get Helena back on the Tour thread with a review......method in my madness Helena  !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Helena,

This venue looks great! Wow, would be great for Michael to have a show there.  I could come for sure, and we could finally meet up!

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service