Ok has anyone heard of a game called Imagin Iff? It is really a very funny game. The game card will ask a question and there are 6 answers to choose from, each person chooses one of the six. Which ever number is picked the most, those players win. For example if I were to say...Imagine if Shannon was going camping, which would she consider the most essential? 1)Bug Spray, 2)Compass, 3)S'mores, 5)Bar of Soap, 6) Directions to the nearest hotel...then all of you would pick one of those numbers, and lets see which number gets picked the most. No there is no proze, I just thought this would be fun.

So Ok so Imagine if Michael were a dessert. Which would he be?

1) Angel Food Cake

2) Cheesecake

3)Popsicle

4)Death by Chocolate

5)Strawberry Frozen Yougart

6)Vanilly Pudding

Lets see which number gets picked the most. 

Love, Shannon xoxo

Ok, it looks like Cheesecake is the winner for this round!!!!

If Michael was a dessert he would be Cheesecake!!!

Love, Shannon xoxo

Views: 257

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite to eat would be cheesecake but i think he is more Death by chocolate so i will go with that .x
I can't decide between Angelfood or death by chocolate lol!!!
I love the American Baked Cheesecake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But I would say Michael would be Vanilla Pudding :)
I love Angelfood cake Love it so I think he would be just that Angelfood cake!!!
I LOVE chocolate but Michael is such an angel so I am going to have to go with Angelfood cake!!

Love, Shannon xoxo
LOL!!!! Juliet you are too funny lol!!!

Love, Shannon xoxo
LOL Juliet I though of that one two but I didn't want to say why!!!!!lol xoxo
Well, seeing as I dont like chocolate so, I'm choosing Strawberry frozen yoghurt.

My reasons are- Michaels cool, fruity, smooth and he's really good for me!! Tee Hee!!!

Love Jennifer XXX

PS I think I might know why Juliet chose the popsicle!! Ha Ha Ha!! You BAD girl!!! XXX
Yep me too jen!! LOL!!
Ok, I'm torn between 5 & 6! But I think Michael would be mostly like a vanilla pudding! Smooth, velvety and an absolute classic! lol xxx
I'll say Angel food cake. Cheesecake would have been my second choice. :)

Helena
Hey Shannon, cute idea! Notice how a lot of people say their favorite is cheesecake but define Michael as something else? I have compared Michael to cheesecake for years, because his voice and songs are sweet and rich but also, it fills me up so I don’t want anything else and I love to savor it! Lol BTW, I love the expression “death by chocolate”! lol But I still think he’s cheesecake, although I agree he’s an angel… :D That was fun, thanks Shannon! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service