Michael is scheduled to perform onthe Live Entertainment Awards in Frankfurt Germany on April 5th:

http://www.lea2011.de/inhalt/start.htm

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Christine,

ich schon wieder LOL.

Ich war so frei Deinen Link im "tour review-thread" zu posten. Dort ging es um das Thema Promotion!

Liebe Grüße

Astrid

I found this link of Helene and Michael from christmas last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfrBRIFbBvg

Not sure if its been posted before?

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Everyone,

To let you know Michael has announced on Facebook that "Gems" will include HAISTLWY performed by himself and Helene Fischer - this little "gem" is getting betterer and betterer and betterer !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I already suspected that, so this morning I had a research on her and I must admit, that I have done her wrong. When I first heard about Michael's Christmas duet with her I was shocked, maybe a little embarassed, because I put her in a musical corner my grandparents would have listened to. Although she started there and still has her audience there, she is crossing genres too. Nevertheless she is very, very successful in Germany. If you are interested, watch the following youtube links. 

BTW, she was born on 8/5/1984 in Siberia/Russia of German origins and her familiy settled in Germany by 1988. She is a trained Musical artist (singer and actress), but started her career on a musical TV show, which no pop or rock audience would never (admit LOL) to listen to. Singing with Michael again means a change in her profile and image. In that interview above she already mentioned, that she will stay the same, just if she would calm down her own audience.  

But, I really like her voice and her rendition of "The Rose" made me cry. Yet I am not too enthousiastic about HAISTWY - but let's wait and hear.

The Power of Love (live):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufeIcZrLWU

The Rose (German, live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPGVJYtVWyw&feature=related

We will Rock you (live, yes, Queen LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSgjOAqx3y4

What do you think about her?

Astrid

Hi all, thanks for adding the info about Helene Fischer. I think it’s a good idea to add it to the “Working on new CD 2011” thread also. Jennifer, thanks for reposting the Xmas video. I know I heard it somewhere, but not sure where exactly. Sylvia, thanks for the info about HAISTLWY and Astrid, thanks for the links. She has a beautiful voice and I did enjoy “The rose”, but I don’t know about “We will rock you”… She did try to give it her own spin, but I’ll stick with Freddie… :D Thanks for the background info, by the way! Take care. Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

I agree, nice and unexpected approach, but let's stick with Freddy LOL LOL.

I already copied my info to the other thread.

Good night

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

Thanks for putting in links - good to hear again !! :)  Must admit I loved her voice when she sang with Michael before and I did go to YouTube and listened to her and I know then when I looked at her details I was very surprised at how young she is for her voice belies it as she has such a maturity in her tone also too, in the photos taken on Tuesday, I don't think she looks only 26.....she is a beautiful girl but, I feel, I lot older than her years !!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

she did not affect me that way in December, so I ignored her. My loss  - your gain LOL

Good night

Astrid

Hi Christine, thanks for letting us know. If you or anyone else finds out it's been posted on Youtube, please let us know. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Welcome to the forum!

Hi Christine,

Thanks for letting us know that bit of information - nice to hear they are getting some radio time.....needs to start promoting "Gems" widely from now on and get the young audience interested before its release !!

Hope too you are feeling 100% again and got rid of that "bug" !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Christine,

Thanks very much for your report and link - super !! :)   Thought Helene was still in a relationship with Florian (??) as no reports of a break-up or either seeing anyone else and it looks pretty solid because that is now from, officially, August, 2008  they have been together !! :)  If Michael feels he may forget his words maybe it is just as well they are dueting on an "old" song - he might stand more of a chance of remembering them as he gazes into her eyes.....sounds a bit like "Mr. Smoothy" doesn't he - down boy down - your 58, behave !!!! LOL.

Christine I am going back to sleep as I thought in your comment you had said "radio" programme whereas you said "TV" programme - we have had too much sun today in Scotland - it has affected me !!! LOL.  Sun has shone all day and the heat - WOW - and more to come tomorrow - oh beautiful !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

to put some trivia and my personal view in here:

Christine had severe reasons not to talk about "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" LOL. I'm not sure if you know about the image he has: Although he is a successful TV presenter, "singer", even Award-winning instrumentalist, he is connected with beer tents, festivals of amateur rifle shooters, yodeling and people swaying arm in arm, mostly coming from rural areas or nursing homes. Please, don't get me wrong! There is nothing wrong with these people, but their taste of music is just so different to mine and to what Michael is connected with. So I absolutely understand Christine who avoided to type his name on "our" forum - no connection to Michael please !!! LOL

Have a great afternoon and don't forget your sun-lotion LOL

Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service