Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marie,

Thank you for the link, in that video he is wearing a belt that I adore. Don't see him wear that anymore. :(  Love the collages you share.

Kellie

spirit of American

http://youtu.be/1BeLnADyIm4

Thanks Marie and thanks too for the link into "The Spirit" advert for that song will take a long time to be truly beaten.....it is beautiful !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

also thank to You ... because I used Your photo, I hope that it is all right ...please

with love Marie

Of course it is all right....it is your photo too Marie !!! :)

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\)  THANKS

Hi Marie,

Thanks again sweetie, another song I have never heard. He never seizes to amaze me!

Have a fun day!

Kellie

Thanks Marie for that is a lovely one and adore the clock and love too your choice of song for how appropriate for the people of Boston and hope whatever music they listen to that it comforts them.  Think I will put a little message out on my page and play that song for Boston,

Thanks Sylvia, its great idea 

with love Marie

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\)  Soul in Music
http://youtu.be/rAjqxnLlQN8

Oh, Marie sledovat video, těsně předtím, než jdu do postele... to není dobré pro stará žena jako já!!! LOL já jsem vyjít v horký pot!!! LOL děkuji a miluji obrázek!!

Sylvie. Váš malý skotský přítel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service